Drop-Zone

Percy's POV

"Isla Santa Prisca," Batman says, showing the Team the map of the island, as they all stood watching, KF had a bag of chips in his hands as he munched on it loudly on it. "This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neurosteroid, a strength-enhancing drug sold under the street name Venom." the display changes to show the shots of the warehouse. "The infrared heat signatures indicate that their factory is operating at full capacity but all shipments of Venom have inexplicably cut off. That's where this Team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will." Once again the profile changes back to the island map. "The plan requires two drop zones." said drop zones appear on the map.

"So who's in charge?" Robin asks, getting Batman and Red Tornado to whip around and face the Boy Wonder before exchanging glances.

"Work that out between you," Robin nodded, a smile forming on his face. Percy rolled her eyes at her best friend's behavior.

...

Percy clenched onto her seat nervelessly, she prayed over and over again in her mind that her 'dear' uncle Z won't slap her along with the bioship out of the sky. She is gonna have to speak to her godly father about this, hopefully, he can convince Zeus to give her a pass for whenever she is on her vigilante job.

"You okay, Birdy?" Robin whispered-asked her. His gloved hand on top of her clenched one.

"Fine, just praying that the big guy upstairs wouldn't get angry at me since I'm in his domain," she whispered to him. Robin's masked eyes grew wide and he glanced at the top of the ship nervously.

Percy continued her prayer until Megan's voice broke her out of her ring of mumbling.

"Drop Zone A in 30" Aqualad stood and a hole opened up in the floor, revealing the running waters beneath it. The Atleantian's suit turned into its camouflaged-mode. He nodded to Megan and leaped off. Percy silently wished that she could be underwater too but the thought of her dangerous demigod life kept her at bay.

"Putting bioship in camouflaged mode," Megan said as the island came into sight.

"Drop zone B." All of them got up and prepared for the drop.

Megan willed the ship dropped down lines with hooks attached to them. Robin, KF, and Tidal didn't hesitate to grab one and attached it to themselves. They changed their outfits for a darker tone. Well, except for Robin and Tidal-Wing as they were both the proteges of Batman. Stealth was one of their greatest 'superpowers.'

"How cool is this?" KF said to MM. Showing off of his camouflaged suit. Megan offered a friendly smile.

"Very impressive." Her own clothes morphed into a darker shade and her cape disappeared.

"Uh, that works too," KF said. Percy snorted at his failed attempt to flirt with the only other girl on the team. Gods, they really need to add more female power to this team-Dam you, ADHD!

"Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech." SB crossed his arms, not at all impressed.

"No capes, no tights. No offense."

"It totally suits you," Megan said dreamily, before snapping herself out of it. "In that, you can totally do good work in those clothes."

Percy glanced at Robin and they exchanged a smirk. Megan's crush is too obvious. They would find other time to tease her about this, right now, it's mission time.

They hit the ground with a light thud. All is silent and stealthy...until Superboy ruins the dramatic moment. The clone hit the ground with such great force it made a dent on the dirt floor.