Misplaced

Dick's POV

"Stay safe, don't die, and come back to me safely," Dick muttered quietly to himself as he stared out the windows of the Bioship. "I should have added one more thing, come back within in one week." He leans further back in his chair, the world seemed bored and lifeless without the presence of Percy.

"What's wrong, Robin?" Megan asked as the Bioship descend towards the Cave. "You've been gloomy all week, ever since Tidal-Wing went on a solo mission."

"I'm fine, Miss M." Robin reassured. "Tidal is my partner, it felt a little strange not to have her by my side."

"Awww," Megan commented and Robin felt his face heated up.

"Robin and Tidal-Wing would make a great couple." Said Aqualad thoughtfully. Dick peered at their leader through the dark lenses of his shades. If Kaldur knows who Tidal is under the mask, he guarantees that the Atlantean would never say that so casually. As far as he knows, Percy's reputation under the sea was beyond great.

"We have arrived," Megan said, willing the ship to descend down on the platform of the Cave.

"We got the boxes," Kaldur said as he and Superboy began unloading the wooden chest from the ship. Dick and Megan began picking up the bags of groceries.

"Did you get everything?" Batman asked as soon as he saw them.

"Everything on your list, Batman," Megan reassured. "Plus groceries."

A gust of wind rushed by Dick and a second later Wally appeared next to the groceries with an excited face. "Cookie fixins?" He asked Megan.

"Snickerdoodles,"

"Babe, you rock my world," Wally said dreamily and Dick faked a gag behind his back. He placed the bag down with the other and stretched his back.

A door to his right opened up and out walked Artemis and Zatanna. They were in the middle of a conversation when-

CRASH

The sound of a crate dropping earn the attention of everyone in the room, Dick turned to look, just in time to see Red Tornado disappearing with a golden flash. Panicked, he turned to his own mentor, only to find that he too had disappeared. One by one, all the Leaguers in the room vanished on the spot as if they were never there.

"DAD!" Zatanna cried.

"Wh-what just happened?!" KF asked. Dick frantically pulled out the holographic screen on his wristwatch and began typing. His fingers flew across the keys and a screen appeared in the middle of the room.

"This is a disaster." He said. "In a matter of seconds, all the grown-ups around the world have vanished. I can't get hold of any of the Leaguers!"

"That means the children around the world are currently unattended," Kaldur said. "We need to move now! Robin, Zatanna, stay and find out more of what we are up against, the rest of us will be out, doing whatever we can to maintain order."

The Team went into position without question. Dick's mind was racing as his hands didn't stop typing. He is worried about the 'adult vanishing crisis' but at the same time, he's worried about Percy. How is she? Did she realize what is going on right now? Is she safe?

Percy, you promised to return to me safely, I'm holding you to that promise.

Percy's POV

How long have they been in the Cave? How long have they been fighting?

Percy lost count, her grip on Riptide was so tight her fingers felt numb. She was tired, beat up, and ready to go home. But she could do neither, the fight was not done.