A Note

Hey, this is ArtiARMY, and here is a side note. Please read.

Obviously, at this point, we have concluded two seasons of Young Justice and Percy's life outside the Mythological world, but where will the story take place next? What will happen to Percy and Dick? It is not yet known.

The second season ended with a tragedy, one that cannot be ignored. Why I didn't keep KF alive? (I know that's what we've wanted) Because his death kept the story going, it plays an important role in the future seasons. I'm still trying to figure out what to write for the third season. Compared with the last two, the third has a lot more complicated plot line and a whole bunch of new characters. Nightwing and the other OG Team members have retreated from the front line, so it's hard to come up with things to write about them. I've also been trying to figure out where to insert Percy into the story. (You can't just have one Wing to fly, you have to have both.)

And it's not just the storyline I have to worry about. My life outside of Wattpad is also a pain, senior year is coming up, and so is my college application. I would love to end the story well, but it takes time to write and think, time that I may have very little of. It has been my wish to finish this book before I have to leave for college. So if I were to write seasons 3&4, I better finish them before college. Speaking of season 4 (total pain in the butt), the story is divided up into arcs! Nightwing's arc is at the very end! If I have to write it, then it would be a short one, one that only included what took place in the Nightwing arc. Are you guys gonna be okay with that?

So, these are just some of my concerns for the future. Still debating whether or not I should do seasons 3& 4.

Any questions for me? Please tell me in the comment section (only comment section! Don't leave it on my conversation board or anywhere else as I don't usually check them!) and I'll try my best to answer them in the next update.

Hope this side note is helpful.

As always, I Purple You~