What if you heard them singing inside the shower

Akashi (A/n: okay, seriously? Who would actually imagine him singing while taking a shower? XD)

 You were waiting for your boyfriend, Akashi, outside the boy's locker room of Rakuzan High. He was taking a shower but he was also taking too long. So you decided to go inside the locker room. You can hear  the splashing of the water from the shower and a voice filled the whole room.

"~ Why you gonna be so rude, don't you know I'm human too

I'm gonna marry her anyway~" You heard him singing Rude by Magic.

"Uhm?? Akashi?" You called out.

"(Y/n)! I told you to wait for me outside! Are you defying my orders?" Akashi said in authority.

"Are you singing or saying a speech?" You couldn't hold your laughter anymore. He was a horrible singer. You couldn't tell if he was telling a story or he was just really out tune.

"Are mocking me?" You heard the shower turned off. Akashi walked out from the shower room with a towel tied in his hips.

Your eyes widen when you saw just how truly hot your boyfriend was.

"Like what you saw? Hmm. But that won't save you from my punishment to you." Akashi slowly walked towards you with an evil grin forming on his lips.

"Oh no..."

Murasakibara

 You were waiting for your boyfriend, Murasakibara, outside the boy's locker room of Yosen High. He was taking a shower but he was also taking too long. So you decided to go inside the locker room. You can hear the splashing of the water from the shower and a voice filled the whole room.

"~bow chika bowaw, that's  what my baby said.

Maw maw maw and my heart starts pumping

Chika chika chuwaw, never gonna stop gitchee gitchee goo means I love you ~" You heard him singing a Gitchee gitchee goo by Phineas and Ferb

You giggled at his singing. Even though he was actually singing, he still sounded lazy and childish.

"Ne? Is that (Y/n)chin?" Murasakibara turned off the shower.

"Yes, it's me. keep singing for me, Murasakibara-kun." You said and smiled.

"Okay, if only (Y/n)chin sing with me." He said and the two of you started singing together.

~~~~~

Kise

You were waiting for your boyfriend, Kise, outside the boy's locker room of Kaijo High. He was taking a shower but he was also taking too long. So you decided to go inside the locker room. You can hear the splashing of the water from the shower and a voice filled the whole room.

"~So it's gonna be forever, or it's going down in flames?

You can tell that it's over, oh, if the high was worth the pain

Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane

Cause you know I love the players and you love the game~" He was singing Blank space by Taylor Swift

 "~cause were and were reckless, let's take this way too far

It will leave you breathless or with a nasty scar

Got a long list of ex-loves, they'll tell you I'm insane

 But I got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name~" You sang with him.