What If they watch scary movie with you

Midorima

You decided to watch a scary movie with Midorima, even though he disagree but since it was your monthsary, he said yes.

While watching ,a ghost with horrible looking face suddenly popped out from the screen.

"WAAAAAAAAAHH!"

"WAAAAAAAAAHH!!"

You quickly closed the television.

"Shin-kun, did you just screamed?" You looked at your boyfriend who was sweating in fear.

"N-no. Why would I scream? The show wasn't even scary enough to make me scream." He defended and adjusted his glasses.

"You did scream!" You teased him.

"Did not!" He defended again.

"Oh~ I need to text this to Takao-kun!" You took your phone and was about to text but he almost snatched the phone, good thing you dodged his hands.

"I said I didn't!" He said like he was annoyed.

"Admit it it and i won't  tell Takao-kun." You grinned at him.

"OKAY! FINE! I DID SCREAMED! HAPPY NOW!" he yelled and walk away

"TSUNDERE~" you sang

~~~

Akashi

You decided to watch a scary movie with Akashi, even though he disagree but since it was your monthsary, he said yes.

While watching, a ghost with horrible looking face suddenly popped out from the screen.

"WAAAAAAHH!" You hugged Akashi and he hugged you back.

"Hmm. I told you not to watch that movie. Learn your lesson, always listen to me and never defy me." He said and closed the television.

"i will." You said.

"That's a good girl." He kissed you on your forehead.

~~~

Murasakibara

You decided to watch a scary movie with Murasakibara, even though he disagree but since it was your monthsary, he said yes.

While watching, a ghost with horrible looking face suddenly popped out from the screen.

"WAAAAAAAHH!" Shouted and hide behind Murasakibara.

"Aww~. (Y/n)chin is scared." He patted you head.

"Here, eat this. It will amke you feel better." He handed a candy.

"Thans, Murasakibara-kun." You took the candy and ate it.

~~~

Kuroko

You decided to watch a scary movie with Kuroko, even though he disagree but since it was your monthsary, he said yes.

While watching, a ghost with horrible looking face suddenly popped out from the screen but before you see it , hands covered your eyes.

"Kuroko-kun? What's happening?" You asked.

"You don't want to see this part, (Y/n)-chan. You might get scared." He whispered and that made you blushed.

He removed his hands and you just hugged him till the movie ended and he always covers you eyes if there's a scary part.

~~~

Kagami

You decided to watch a scary movie with Kagami, even though he disagree but since it was your monthsary, he said yes.

While watching, a ghost with horrible looking face suddenly popped out from the screen..

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Kagami screamed.

You looked at the man.

"Are you scared Kagami-kun?" You asked him.

"NO! THERE'S A DOG BITING MY FOOT!" He shouted and ran.

You saw your pet dog who was chasing Kagami.

"Bakagami." You just continued watching while he just ran away from your dog.

~~~

Aomine

You decided to watch a scary movie with Aomine, even though he disagree but since it was your monthsary, he said yes.

While watching, a ghost with horrible looking face suddenly popped out from the screen.

"WOAH!" Aomine shouted.

"Aomine, are you--..." You looked at the man who was reading something instead of watching.

"Aomine-kun, what are you reading?" You snatched the magazine  from his hands and saw it was an x-rated.

"You're seriously reading this while I'm here?" You folded the magazine and hit him with it.

"OUCH! That hurts." He complained.

"It was suppose to hurt! AHOMINE!!!!" You said and walked away.

"Hey! Are you gonna finish the movie??" He asked.

"AHO!!!" you shouted.

~~~

Kise

You decided to watch a scary movie with Kise, even though he disagree but since it was your monthsary, he said yes.

While watching, a ghost with horrible looking face suddenly popped out from the screen.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" the both of you screamed and hugged each other.

"M-maybe we should change the movie?" You asked.

"Y-yeah. M-maybe we should." He agreed.

You remebered that the CDs were beside the television and the movie was in the part that ghost with horrible face was being shown.

"Go change the movie." You said.

"Why me? You thouht the idea, you changed the movie." He said.

"You're the one was against it in the first place, change it!" you ordered.

"NNOOOOO!" Kise said with teary eyes.

********

After few days, I'm BACK!!!! (just saing ^3^)

(P.S: para sa mga kababayan kong filipino dyan, sino pinagkabisado ng ' I am a Filipino' dyan? Pwedeng bigyan nyo ko ng technique kung paano kabisaduhin ng maayos yun? SASABOG NA UTAK KO EH! Yun lag ^.^)

LoveLots and stay Kawaii/Sugoi! *Flying kiss to you*