Interview with Murasakibara

Ali-chan: Hi Everyone! Today I am here in Wattpad Coliseum with the one and only Sweet-loving Titan, MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!

Murasakibara: Ne? Why was I in here again, Ali-chin?

Ali-chan: *whispers* You're here for a fan service.

Murasakibara: *whispers back* Why?

Ali-chan: Because If you don't, Himuro will confiscate your candies for the whole year.

Murasakibara: Hi Fan-chins! 

Ali-chan: Okay, let's start with question number 1: When did you start eating so much sweets?

Murasakibara? Hmm? Maybe it was the time I read the book of Guineas Book of record, it was amazing but I end up eating it so I decided to take the spot of 'Most books eaten'. Then I realized that books are so bitter so I ate sweets intsead.

Ali-chan: You shoudn't ate a book in the first place, Mura-chan.

Murasakibara: I thought it was delicious because the cover was so colorful.

Ali-chan: At least it was pretty nutricious, for the brain -_-. Okay. next question: What do you hate the most about each member of the Generation of Mkiracles?

Murasakibara: For Kisechin? Everything!

Kurochin is him being a cotton candy. A phantom cotton candy and I hate a cotton candy that I can't see or eat.

Midochin is his rants about broken lucky items. If he rants about broken pocky sticks inside the box when you open it, maybe we'll get along so well.

Minechin always bring magazines that I don't understand. He should bring cook books instead.

Aka-chin is like a broken record,. He would always repeat that he's absolute. It's kinda annoying. but don't tell this to Aka-chin, ne Fan-chin?

Ali-chan: I feel the same too, Mura-chan XD, So now for the last question: How do you feel when they call you TITAN?

Murasakibara: I think they exagerating. Just like that kid in a green cape with a 3D manuever. He kept shouting Titan until he fainted. The next time I see him, I'm gonna crush him!

Ali-chan: I think I know that kid XD. Now that's for now. I know it's a short update but STILL AN UPDATE! Say good bye now, Mura-chan.

Murasakibara: Goodbye, Fan-chin! Ali-chin, can I have my pocky back?