What if they visited each other at work?

Ali-chan: Just imagine that they're already working , they would be hot as employees XD Well, except for Akashi because he's owns a company ^.^

Aomine to Akashi

Aomine is inside the company building of Akashi. He is walking in the hallway to where Akashi is. According to the security guard, Akashi was inside the meeting hall so Aomine went there.

He opened the door, "AKASHI! LET'S GO OUT AND—oh?" Aomine looked at the people inside the meeting hall. They were having a meeting.

Akashi throws death glare at him and mouthed; Idiot.

Aomine fakes laugh, "Oops. Wrong door. Gotta go, bye!" He slammed the door close.

Akashi face palmed at the action of his former teammate.

Akashi to Kuroko

"Sorry, Akashi-kun. My work ends until 4 and it's just 3 o'clock." Kuroko said while he carries a sleeping baby boy in his arms.

"You've been busy since you became a kindergarten Teacher. Maybe I'll wait until your shift is off." Akashi said and sat on the teacher's chair.

Suddenly, a chubby cute girl came to him and smiled at him.

"Hi, Mister. You're Kuroko-sensei's friend, right?" The girl grinned.

"I am." He said.

"I thought Sensei's friends are all tall like Mr. Kagami and Mr. Kise, why are you not like them?" the girl bluntly asked.

Akashi popped a vein while Kuroko just snorted at the question.

Kuroko to Kagami

"So this is what you do while there is no emergency?" Kuroko asks as he looks at the Firemen exercising in the small gym area inside the fire station.

"Yup. We need to keep our body fit in order to do our job well." Kagami said and smiled.

"Oi, Kagami. Who you talking too?" His co-worker asks him.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. You can call me Kuroko." Kuroko introduces to the co-worker.

"AHHH! Where the hell did you came from?" Co-worker jumps as he saw Kuroko.

"I was here the whole time." kuroko confirms.

Co-worker looks at Kagami, "Trust me. He was really there the whole time." Kagami also confirms.

Kagami to Kise

"Tell me the truth, are you a pilot or a model standing beside an airplane?" Kagami asks the blonde who was posing beside the airplane.

"BOTH! Hey! I thought Kurokocchi's with you?" Kise pouts as he doesn't see Kuroko anywhere.

"He's busy with the school. What the hell is with the posing anyway?" Kagami asks again.

"To attract passengers! I maybe the pilot but I also need to entertain passengers." He boasted and sparkles came out from nowhere behind him.

"Same old Kise," Kagami shook his head and laugh.

Kise to Midorima

"I can't believe this! Our patient is dying!" Kise said and places his hand on his chest like he was feeling pain.

"Kise," Midorma said and looked at the blonde.

"I can't let that happen! What kind of doctor am I? What even is my role here if I just let them die?" Kise's tears started falling.

"Kise," Midorima again called out his name.

"I can't take this all in. This is too much!" Kise said in frustration.

"CAN YOU STOP PLAYING DOCTOR IN MY HOSPITAL?! YOU'RE DISTRACTING MY NURSES FROM DOING THEIR JOB!" Midorima kicked Kise out from his hospital, " Go play on another hospital!"

Midorima to Murasakibara

"Aaww~ Mido-chin is visting me in my shop.He might be missing me. " Murasakibara teases as he saw the green-haired man walks into his shop.

"I am not! I'm here to order some sweets. I don't even miss you one bit. " Midorima hitches his glasses and looked at the menu board.

"Ohhh. Mido-chin is meanie! Wait, you rarely eat sweets?" Murasakibara wondered.

"I-I... I'm just.. My blood sugar is low so I came here. it was the nearest sweet shop from my hospital." He defended.

"No, it's not. You're hospital is I Tokyo and my shop is in Kyoto. Admit it Mido-chin, You are paying a visit in here. So sweet~" Murasakibara grinned as he wins over the tsundereness of Midorima.

"Shut up." Midorima said and looked away.

Murasakibara to Aomine

"Mine-chin, happy birthday!" Murasakibara greeted Aomine as he stepped inside Aomine's office in the police department. He placed the Cake in the table.

"Blow the candle. Oh! Make a wish first." He reminded.

"Murasakibara, it's not my birthday today." Aomine looked at him with a pissed face.

"It's not? Maybe it's Kuro-chin?" He thought for a second.

"No."

"Mido-chin's?"

"Nah."

"Aka-chin?"

"Nuh uh."

"Kise-chin?"

"Not even close! It's no one that you know that has birthday today!" Aomine said.

"Oh? Okay. Let's just eat the cake instead." Murasakibara pull out a fork from his bag and started eating the cake.

Aomine looked at Murasakibara with mouth open.

*****