Kise or Murasakibara

You were a student from Kaijo High School and friends with Kise Ryouta and Murasakibara Atsush since the three of you are classmates back then in Teiko.

As you walk in the hallway, Kise walked with you and asked," Are busy this afternoon, (name)cchi? I'm going to look for my new photobook. Wanna come with me?"

"I don't know Ki-chan. I'm going to meet Mura-chan later." You said and instantly Kise pouted.

"Aww. You've been hanging out with Murasakibaracchi a lot lately. Do you like him?" You stared at him, speechless." You know that I like you, (name)cchi."

Yeah. The Hot Ace of Kaijo Basketball team likes you but you dont know what you feel about him. You patted his head.

"We're friends, Ki-chan. He's just teaching me how to cook." You said.

'Ha! Just teaching? Huh!' Kise said to himself

"Just knowing." He said and wrap his hands around you.

Aside from Kise liking you, another player likes youand that is Murasakibara yet you're oblivious about it.

"Wait! If his teaching you, whose house are you using?" He asked out of the blue.

"Either mine or his." After you said that, scenes started to come into Kise's brain that may brought (name)cchi and Murasakibara together.

'No! Must save (Name)cchi from that titan!!' Talking to himself again.

"I remembered! We have a cooking test next week! I might get some advice from Murasakibaracchi! I'll come with you." He said cheerfully.

"How about your photobook?" You asked.

"The photobook can wait." He said and pulled you.

**30 minutes later.

"(Name)chin, sorry if I got la--Kise-chin why are you here?" Murasakibara said when he got to the meeting place.

"I'm here to ask some advice, Murasakibaracchi.So I went with (Name)cchi" Kise said and wraps his arms around you and glared at Mirasakibara.

"You can just text or chat me in the facebook." Murasakibara returned a glare.

You realized that tension but ignored it and said," Well Mura-chan, Kise-chan is already here so we can do nothing about it now so let's go. My house today." You said and started walking yet the two boys are still having a glare contest.

After a while , the three of you went to your house and Murasakibara started to teach you as Kise watches the two of you.

"Ne! How will I cut this, Mura-chan?" You ask while looking at the meat in front of you.

"Let me show you." He held your hand that is holding the knife and held the other one to hold the meat but in Kise's eyes he was just simply hugging you.

"Oi! Oi! Why do you need to hold her hand?" Kise freaked out.

"Im just showing her the right way." Murasakibara said as he smirked.

Kise crossed his arms and pouted.

As time goes by the soup was ready and you as well are ready to taste the soup you made.

Because you were pretty hungry.

"Here (Name)-chin. Say 'Ah'." Murasakibara said and held a spoon with soup in it.

You leaned towards the spoon but suddenly,"Sorry! Didn't mean that." Kise said as he unINTENTIONALLY drop the spoon and smirks to Murasakibara.

"Here. The train is coming, (Name)cchi." Kise held a spoon with soup and moves it towards you.

You opened your mouth a wait for the spoon but," Oh. It dropped. I was just getting the plate." Murasakibara said and smirked.

"You did on purpose!" Kise shouted.

"So do you!" Murasakibara replied.

An invisible electric wave runs through there eyes.

You got a spoon and tasted the soup. Since the two were busy fighting and the soup was done. You prepared the table.

"Are the two of you done fighting cause the food is done." You said and the two stop fighting and sat in the dining chair on your both sides.

Kise notice that it was a time to make a move so he put rice on your plate. You smiled at him. Then Muarasakibara placed a soup in your bowl. You also smiled at him. Kise put a tempura in your plate. And look at Murasakibara irritatingly.

"Thanks Guys." You said started eating.

Little while, Murasakibara brought out the cake he was carrying and placed it in a plate.

" Look,(Name)-chin. I brought a cake. Taste it. Its really good." Murasakibara took a piece and held your chin. He was about to feed it to you but Kise ate it instead.

"You are right, Mura-chin. It's great." Kise said mockingly.

Murasakibara held a bowl of soup and threw it on Kise's face. "I want to crush you." He stated

The two of them started fighting again.

"STOP! THE TWO OF YOU! CAN YOU STOP FIGHTING! OR AT LEAST PLEASE GO OUT!" You ahouted as you got pissed. The two went out as they said sorry and went home.

You cleaned the mess they made and went to your bed then someone texted me.

Ryouta Kise

Title:Sorry!

I'm so sorry,(Name)cchi! I was so jealous with Murasakibaracchi!

Pleasr forgive me.

You didn't bother to reply since you're still pissed.

And another one texted

Murasakibara Atsushi

Title: Like you.

Sorry. Please forgive me to what I've done lately. The truth is I really like you,(Name)-chin.I hate it when Kise-chin is around you so I acted that way.

You're eyes widen to the confession. Two Amazing players like you.

You were about to close tour eyes when you received another text message .

Murasakibara Atsushi/Kise Ryouta

Title: Meet

Meet Us in the park tomorrow at 10 am. We'll wait for you.

Tomorrow****

You walk to the park and saw the two boys with a bouquet of flowers.

"(Name)cchi/chin." They called you.

"I may be an annoying fabulous person but I can assure you one thing. I will love you forever. Please be with me." Kise said and kissed the back of your hand as he offer his bouquet to you.

" I can be your snack buddy and I can always make you feel loved by cooking food and dessert. I will never leave you. " Murasakibara said and also kisses your hand and gave you the flowers

"So, who do you choose?" They asked in unison.

*********

That's all!!! Comment who'll you choose and I'll write on the next chaps about what's going to happen if who'll you choose.

Merry Christmas Everyone. It's already 2 in the morning!!!

Maligayang Pasko sa aking nga kababayan..

Sayonara Minna-san.