ShogoxReader: Respect

You were walking towards the gates of Fukuda Sogo Academy, ready to leave the school and have a nice moment with your couch and T.V. and as you walked by, you heard flirty giggles.

“Wow! You very buff arms. I like it~” A random flirty girl said.

You hide under the bushes and take a peek on the people who are talking or flirting with each other, well you wee always the nosy one.

“Yeah. I’ve been going to the gym lately.” Shogo said and showed his muscles and the random flirty girl squealed.

‘Oh, it was just Haizaki-kun. WAIT! WHAT?! HAIZAKI-KUN IS FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL!’ You thought when you saw the disgusting sight.

“You’re amazing. And an amazing man like you deserves an amazing woman like me.” The girl bit her lips and winks at Shogo.

“Nah. I have a girlfriend.” He said proudly.

You sighed in relief when he said that. Yeah, you were the girlfriend of the Pillaging Badass Player of your school.

“Then dump her.” The girl suggested.

You could feel that you’re already red as fire and ready to explode anytime. You stand up and walked slowly towards them.

“ Ahem.” You coughed which draw their attention to you.

“Excuse me, if you’re going to cough do it when people are not around. Talk about manners.” The girl said and rolled her eyes.

“Excuse me as well. If we’re going to talk about manners, I’ll teach the first thing a 1st grader already knew and that is respect. Do you know taking something and someone away from their original owner shows that you lack respect for others?” You glared at the girl and raised a brow.

“So?” She crossed her arms.

“Bitch please. It means, get the fuck away from my boyfriend or else I’ll beat you up as shit.” You calmly said and smiled innocently.

“You should go away.” Shogo said to the girl and walks towards you.

The girl runs away.

“What you did their was hot.” He said and wrapped his arms around your shoulder but you removed.

“You said you’re going somewhere else!” You punched his shoulders.

“AW! That hurts as hell! I was going to but I thought my girlfriend is going to miss so I came back.” He said while rubbing his shoulder.

“The girl?” You looked at him.

“Just a fan girl. Don’t worry, I love you and respect you as my girlfriend. 1st graders even  know it.” He said and chuckled

You just rolled your eyes.

"Don't worry. I 'respect' you as my girlfriend." He said and pulled you into a kiss.

~~~~

 Is it weird that I find Hanamiya Makoto and Shogo Haizaki amazingly hot and adorable?

SO HERE IT IS! An shogo x reader. I was thinking of making it a lime but I thought it would be better for Hanamiya so HANAMIYA X READER IS COMING SOON!!!