What if they were having a hard time in homework

Aomine

You were inside Aomine’s bedroom. You two have been busy and got no time to hang out with each other so you decided to surprise by going to his house but sadly, he was loaded with home works.

“Words that combine with a noun or a pronoun to form a phrase is??? THIS IS SHIT!! I DON’T EVEN KNOW A THING THIS BOOK SAYS!” You looked at Aomine who was in the study table since you were lying at his bed.

“Preposition.” You stated and continued reading the magazine you were holding.

“YES! THAT’S THE LAST IN ENGLISH! Thanks (Y/n)!” He said excitedly. “ Okay, next is… Math?  ARGH!” Aomine face palmed about his next home work was Mathematics.

You placed the magazine at the side table and you walk to his position.

“I’ll help you, Ahomine.” You took his pen and sat on his lap.

“Whoa!” he reacted.

You felt him stiffened when you sat on him.

“Well if home work is going to be like this, I rather have tons of them.” Aomine whispered in your ear and wrapped his arms around your waist.

~~~~

Murasakibara

You and Murasakibara went to his place to practice your baking since tomorrow was your baking test. While you were baking, Murasakibara was trying to do his homework.

“Murasakibara? I’m finish baking.” You knocked on his door and opened it to see your Purple Giant Boyfriend having a hard time doing his homework.

He didn’t notice you so you went inside. You wrapped your arms around his neck and placed your chin in his head.

“Mind if I help you?” You said and giggled.

“(Y/n )chin is a savior.” He handed you a pen.

~~~~~

Midorima

The both of you were inside the library. He was answering his homework while you were just searching a science book to read.

“Number 12: What do you call a female deer? Uhmm.. What is it again? Foe? Moe?” He put his fingers in his chin.

“Doe,  Midorima-kun.” You said and patted his head.

“What does VHS stands for?” He asked.

“Video Home System.” You answered.

“Machiavellian means?” he looked at you pleadingly.

“Deceitful.” You smiled

“What’s the difference between historic and historical?” He clicked his pen.

“Seriously, just give me the damn notebook and I’ll answer it already!” You took the notebook and answered all the questions.

“Thanks, (Y/n)-chan. I appreciate it. And by the way, SSHH! We’re in the library so keep it down.” He said and smirked.

~~~~

Kise

“Hi Mom, is Kise-kun in here?” You said when you entered the Kise Residence and yes, Kise’s mother allowed you calling her ‘Mom’.

“Yes, dear. He’s inside his room.” She said and you went upstairs.

“Kise-kun!!!!” You shouted as you entered his room.

“SSSHHHH!!” He put his point finger in his lips, saying to keep quiet.

He was wearing glasses and his bangs were tied up; it means his serious on answering his homework.