Swapped

Kise

"I command you to never leave my side or I'll punish you." Kise said while holding a scissor.

"Kise, are you alright?" you asked.

"I am absolute. Why wouldn't I be alright?" Kise smirked at you.

"That's it. I'm calling Akashi to handle you." You got from your pocketyour phone and was about to call Akashi but Kise took it and smashed it on the ground.

"What the hell, Kise?" You were suprised aout Kise's action.

"Talk to nobody else but me, understood?" He said in authority.

"Even Kuroko? But they're my friends!" You asked.

"Being a bad girl, aren't we? Tsk. Tsk. You shall be punished." Kise said and pinned you on the wall.

"K-kise?"

~~~~~~~

Akashi

To akashi:

Meet you in the park in 5 minutes. Bye.

You walked to the park to see your boyfriend. You saw him sitting on a bench so you quickly run.

"Akashi, I'm sorry I'm late." you said while panting. You looked at the bench but didn't see any sign of him.

"Akashi? Where are you?" You brought your phone and called him. 

*Ring*

"WAAAAH!" you jumped when you heard a phone ring right beside and there stood your small yet handsome boyfriend while drinking a Vanilla Milkshake.

"I've been looking for you Akashi. Where have you been?" You asked him.

"I was right here the whole time." He said.

~~~~~~~

Kuroko

"What with the bear, Kuroko? Is it for me? How sweet!" You were about to hug your cute boyfriend when he stepped backwards.

"Of course, It's not for you. Why would I give you a bear, Nanodayo?" He said and fix his glasses.

"Okay? Why do you have glasses anyways?" You were starting to confuse by him.

"Why are so annoying, Nanodayo?" He said and that gave you heart a pang.

"Why are you acting like that, Kuroko? Don't you love me anymore?" You could feel the tear that run down from you eye.

"Don't cry. It's not that I'm concern. I l-love y-you, okay? Not that I want to say that, Oha Asa said that I must say that world to girl closest to me." He said and look away.

"Haha. You're being a tsundere." You smiled and kissed his cheeks.

He blushed."Stop that!" He said.

"Tsundere-sama!" You teased.

~~~~~~

Midorima

"Shin-chan? Why are you carrying that loads of junkfood?" You asked when you're Oha Asa freak boyfriend  went out from his school.

"Because I'm hungry." he said and munched the potato chips.

"What about practice? Shouldn't you be practicing for the upcoming game?" You asked him.

"Ahhh? Nah. That's boring. I like to be with (Name)-chin than to practice." He said and that gave you a shiver in the spine.

"Y-You're really weird today, Shin-chan...... I like it!! Let's go to the new Cake store around the town." You said and pulled him.

"As long as there is (Name)-chin and cake, I'm okay with it." Midorima said

~~~~~~

Murasakibara

"Mura-chan~.Want to go to the Cake shop in the town?" You happily said when you enter the Yosen Court.

"Nah. Still need to finish reading this." he said while holding an x-rated magazine.

"WHAT THE?! Why are you reading that????" you snatched the magazine and threw it on the garbage.

"Why did you do that?!" he said and pick the Magazine in the garbage.

" What's happening to you? First, you don't want to go to a cake shop and second you're reading that?" You said angrily.

"You look hot when you're angry." He said and kissed you in the lips.

"That is it! You' re not allowed to see Aomine ever again. That guy had influenced you enough!" You said and again took the magazine and slapped it into Murasakibara's face and threw it away.

"You're still hot~"Murasakibara shouted.

~~~~~~

Aomine

"I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE FOR THE PRACTICE SENPAI!!!!!" Aomine yelled when he entered the gym.

"Look who decided to show up!" Wakamatsu said.

"Aomine-kun, I thought you're not going to the practice?" You asked him.

"How could I miss practice especially when (Name)cchi is here?" He said and kissedyour nose.

"(Name)cchi??" you asked again and he nodded.

"You sound so gay, Aomine." Imayoshi said.

"WAAAAAAHH!!! IMAYOSHI-SENPAI IS SO MEAN! I'M NOT GAY I'M JUST SO FABULOUS!" Aomine cried while yelling those words.

"Sakurai! I told you to stay Kise away from aomine didn't I??!!!" Wakamatsu shouted at Sakurai

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Sakurai said and bowed many times.

"Aomine are you alright?" You asked to your acting weird boyfriend.

"Yup! Oh, (Name)cchi~Do you want to go to the mall with? I'm gonna buy new clothes." He said and made a puppy dog face.

"Okay?" you said unsure.

"Great! I'm also gonna buy you new clothes. That's dress is so last year." He said.

"Gay." Wakamatsu

~~~~~~~~

Love lots~Lady Eiz ^.~ 

Vote. Comment. Friend