What if they have a child/children

Akashi

"(Son's name), what is this?" Akashi pointed at the test paper saying '98/100'

"M-my test paper, Dad."(Son's name) cannot look straight into his Father's eyes and instead he kept looking at you who is standing beside Akashi.

"This is just a simple Math test, still you couldn't get a perfect score?" Akashi now uses his commanding voice.

"Seijuro, it's just a 2-point mistake. Shouldn't you be happy? He is still the highest in his class." You defended for your son.

Akashi massages his temples, "I'm sorry. I'm just worried about how father will react on this. You know his much stricter than me." Akashi went to (Son's name) and carried him.

"I'm still proud of you, don't worry." He whispered in his son's ear.

Aomine

"DAAAAADDDD! Looooook!" (Son's name) and (Second son's name) slapped their test paper in their father's face.

"What the! You little shits! What was that for?!" Aomine said but his sons just smirk.

"Look at the test paper!" They said in chorus.

Aomine looked at the papers and saw both '50/100'

"So? You got half of it." Aomine looked at his sons with bored face.

"Mom you said you only got '49/100'back then! We beat your score!" The two fists bumped.

"You two shouldn't rely on your father's score, you both know he's an idiot." You said.

Kise

"Okay, my dearest daughter. I will now teach you the most important word you must learn." Kise looked at his 3-year old daughter.

"Say, Daddy." Kise said.

"Mommy." She replied.

"No! You should say, Daddy." Kise repeated.

"No! Mommy." She answered.

"Okay. Just say, Dad."

"Mom."

"Dad."

"Mom."

"She'll never listen to you, you gay." Kasamtsu stated who is sitting beside them.

"I'm not gay!" Kise pouted.

"Daddy gay!" (Daughter's name) said and clapped her hands.

Kuroko

"Come on, (Daughter's name). No one will hurt you there." Kuroko said to his crying child. It was her first day of school.

"I don't want mommy and daddy." She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Everything's gonna be alright." You said and kissed her forehead.

"Plus, daddy is your teacher. Don't you want that?" Kuroko said and carried his daughter.

"But mommy's going to leave." She said.

"I won't. I'll wait for you in here." You secured.

"Okay. That's a promise." She reached out her pinky finger and intertwined it to yours.

She kissed you in the cheeks, "I love you, mom." She said and went inside her classroom with Kuroko.

Midorima

"Dad, how do you know that Mom's the one for you?" (Daughter's name) asked.

Midorima looked at his giggling daughters.

"Yeah, Dad. Don't be a tsundere and answered the question." (Second Daughter's name) said.

"Your mother? Uhm. Y-you know... It's something unexplainable." He said and looked away.

"Aww~ Wait! How about what's your first reaction when you meet Mom?" (Daughter's name) asked again.

"Well, the first time I saw her was the time she was sitting in the bleachers while I was having a break from practice, that was in highschool. Then, she came to me asked about basketball and I was like 'S-she looks nice and she has a great smile'." He told them.

"Really? So you were checking my out that time?" (second daughter's name) teases.

"I-I'm not! It's just an observation! Go to your rooms already!" He commanded.

"It's only 7:30, Dad. Just tell us more about you and mom!" They said.

Murasakibara

"Dad, why are you so tall?" (Daughter's name) asked her giant dad.

"It's unfair. I'm still small." (Son's name) pouted.

"It's because you're still young." Murasakibara answered, "Eat many junk foods. You'll grow big like me."

"Really?" (Son's name) took a handful of potato chips from his father.

"Mom said never take advices from Dad." (Daughter's name) said.

"Aww~ (y/n)chin is so mean." He said and pouted.

"And she also said that don't eat too much junkfoods because it will make you look like grandma." (Daughter's name) added.

(Son's name) spitted out all the potato chips inside his mouth.

"Gross!" Murasakibara and (son's name) went to the bathroom and threw up.

"I was just kidding." (Daughter's name) sweat drops