AominexReader:Rooftop

WARNING: You might hate me after this >0<

*********

You always went to the rooftop after school hours. It became a hobby of yours. You would look at the happy faces of the students who are walking out of the school.

You sighed,"I wish I could be that happy." You said and hugged your knees.

"Well, are yah not happy, (Name)?" Aomine said who was siiting right beside you.

"AHH! What the hell, Aomine? Are trying to give me a heart attack?" You said while holding your chest. Aomine and you met at the very same place. You would always find him sleeping in the rooftop. But one day, he started a conversation with you and that's how you became friends.

"Nah. I just want to see you scream.Hahaha." He said as he mocks you.

"Ha.Ha.Ha. Very funny." You rolled your eyes at him." Why are you here anyways? Shouldn't you be at practice? Momoi-san will be looking for you again." You stated.

"I hate practice. I just want to be here." He said. He closed his eyes and lie down his head on your lap.

"You moron. Always sleeping." You said and the both of you chuckle.

 The two of you are always like this.  He is sleeping on your lap while you brush his hair.

He moved his hands on yours and place it on his chest. "You know, (Name).  You always make this heart like this." He said. 

You can feel his heart beat. You smiled as you felt it. He would always say things like this but you wouldn't respond.The feeling is mutual but nothing is between the two of you, just the feelings that connects you with him.

"Aomine-kun. What if one day, I just left like I would go to a far place that you wouldn't know how far i am. What will you do?" You asked him.

"Then I'll follow you but you're not going anywhere, right?" He looked straight into your eyes.

"Of course I'm not. I will always be here." You playfully punched his chest wheree  his heart was and you smiled.

"You're being cheesy." He teased and mess your hair.

"Hey! It took 1 hour for me to do my hair! You're such jerk!" You shouted.

"And you have such a small chest." He smirked.

"PERVERT!!" You shouted and smacked his head wihyour bag.

"That hurts!" He complained as he rub his forehead.

"It should be." You grinned and started to walk home.

~~~~

2 days. You didn't went to school for 2 days. Aomine was having a bad feeling about this. For 2 days, he was waiting for you at the rooftop but neither of that day that you showed up.

The bell rang meaning that it's already end of school hour. Aomine quickly fixed his bag even though he just slept the whole 6 hours of class. He walk to the hallway leading to the stairs of the Rooftop but something caught his eyes. You're parents were at the principal's office.

He place his ear near the door and heard he talk.

" My daughter  have a leukemia. She didn't want to undergo a therapy. In the past 2 days, the pain overcome come her body until yesterday... She just... She just.."  Your mother said between her sobs.

Without another thought, Aomine opened the Door.

"Where is (Name)?!" Aomine shouted.

Aomine ran as fast as he could to the Sasaki General Hospital. Knowing the news, his heart can't stop beating so fast that it might explode. 

He didn't bother to talk to anyone and quickly went to the basement of the hospital. He opened the door with the 'Morgue' sign. His heart didn't explode yet it was shattered into pieces. Tears started to fell from his eyes.

"No.No. This can't be happening." He removed the white clothe that is covering your face and started to cry hard

"NO! YOU SAID THE YOU WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" Aomine said in disbelief. He held your cold hand and kissed it.

"You're so unfair." Aomine hugged your cold as snow body and silently cried.

"I didn't even had the chance to tell you how much I love you." He complained.

"Please come back to me, (Name). " He pleaded

Aomine kept on talking and also kept on waiting that you might talk back but not a single word was spoken.

After few moments of crying, he notice a letter that has his name on it.

Aomine-kun,

  Don't follow me. I know I told that I will always be here yet I know I let you down. But one things for sure, I will always be in your heart.

~~~~

Aomine was walking to the stairs to the rooftop. He opened the door and there he saw a girl looking down to the students who are walking out the school. The girl looked at him and smiled. Aomine closed his eyes and when he opened it the Girl was gone.

"(Name)." he whispered.

"Dai-chan! You're missing practice!"Momoi said as she saw daiki who is napping in the rooftop.

"Go away, Momoi."  Aomine said and continued his nap.

*******

How was it??

Comment it please, tell if it was good or bad.

Thanks...

Stay Sugoi and Kawaii

~Love, Eiz