The story of the 6 friends

_Inside the Teiko Gymnasium (at night)_

Midorima: Can someone tell us again why are we here inside this school?

Murasakibara: Ali-chin challenge us to go back to Teiko and stay here for one night.

KIse: WAAAAAH! Alicchi is soooo mean! Teiko is creepy at night!!!

Akashi: Calm yourself, Ryouta. We are just challenge to take a full stroll around the school until the sun rises.

Aomine: Staying in this gym is boring! Let's start that challenge now. Come on, Tetsu.

Kuroko: Okay.

Narration

The GoM starts walking towards the entrance of the building and it was a total darkness inside. They found the stairs and went to the second floor. They entered one of the rooms.

Murasakibara: Eh? Do you smell that?

Kuroko: I can smell Honey Lemon.

Aomine: I can smell it too!

Akashi: There's a Honey lemon in the teacher's table.

Midorima: Is this a prank?

Murasakibara: Don't care. Smells delicous. *Walks towards the honey lemon and use his bare hands to ate one slice of lemon*

After eating a slice, Murasakibara felt something was wrong and quickly run outside.

Kise:Murasakibaracchi!

Aomine: What happened to him!?

Akashi: I don't know but better not touch that Honey Lemon.

Kise: Oh no! I heard of this story!

Kuroko: What story, Kise-kun?

Kise: The story about the 6 friends who were trapped inside their school for one night. The story said that one of the friends ate something and was poisoned! the 2nd friend  found a magazine and when he took it, he disappeared. 3rd friend got lost and was never found... then the 4th friend got blind and the 5th got flushed in the toilet bowl. The last survive but something worse happen to him few days after.

Midorima: It's just a made-up story for no students to stay in school at night.

Kise: But it's true!!!(-3-)

Akashi: Let's just find Atsushi.

The 5 players tried finding Murasakibara in the whole second floor but there were no trace of him.

Midorima: Let's try the third floor.

Kise: WAAAHH! Kurokocchi, I'm scared! *clings to Kuroko*

Kuroko: *pushes Kise away* Let's go.

Aomine: Look over there! *points a magazine*

Kise: IT'S A MAGAZINE! DON'T TOUCH IT OR SOMEONE WILL DISAPPAER!

Aomine: *Walks towards the magazine* AH! IT'S MAI-CHAN! THE COVER IS MAI-CHAN!

Akashi: Daiki, let's just focus on finding Murasakibara and finishing this challenge.

Aomine: *scratches the back of his head* Fine.

They started walking again but suddenly they heard a noise from their back.

Kuroko: What was that?

Kise: Oh no! Where's Aominecchi? and where's the magazine?

Kuroko: Aomine took the magazine and then disappeared?