2 sides of love

@Kise

~~~~

You are walking around thr park while Kise's holding your hand. You're heart is beating so fast that it's like going to explode any minute. Kise is the only one who can do this to you that's why you chose him.

Hr raised your hand and kissed it.

"Thank you for choosing me, (Name)cchi. " He said then hugged you. But suddenly you heard him sobbing.

"Kise.. Are you--" You didn't finishes your sentance when Kise cried so hard this time.

"WAAAAHHH! I THOUGHT YOU'RE GONNA CHOOSE MURASABARACCHI OVER ME!! YOU ALWAYS TREAT HIM AS A CHILD WHILE YOU TREAT ME AS AN ANNOYING PERSON!!!" He said in his tears.

You patted his head and kissed him in the cheeks. He looked at you shocked but you just smiled.

"I don't. You're just sometimes (always) loud. But even though you're not. I will always choose you." You wipe his tears as he smiled.

"I'm lucky to have (Name)cchi. " He said and smack you in the lips then pulled you to a restaurant.

The both of you entered it but it was dark.

"Kise-chan, why is--. Kise-chan?? Kise-chan where are you??" You keep calling Kise but no one answered.

Suddenly, you saw a light from a room. You walked towards it and you found Kise in tux and a table for two.

"You did this for me?" You asked him.

"I will do anything for you." He held your hand and made you sit. The two of you talked about sweet nonsense.

"Oh, I almost forgot.. I bought you this." You gave him his new Photobook. He kissed you

and he quickly looked at it.

"Oh No!!! I look like a bad boy in this picture yet I still look hot." He said and you mentally facepalmed your self.

Well that's Kise Ryouta for you.

****************

@Murasakibara

~~~~

After saying who you choose, Murasakibara pulled you and went to his house.

You sat on a sofa while he was taking something out on the fridge. You walked to the dinning area and saw that the cooking area was a mess and you also saw that he made a 2 cake saying: I You

"Uhm.What happened to the word 'love' in the cake?" You said to him.

"Oh. Sorry (Name)-chin. I already ate it last night." He said bluntly.

What do you expect to the sweets-loving titan. You shook your head and chuckled.

You used your finget and took an icing then you wiped it in Murasakibara's cheek. You laught to his shocked reaction. He took a handful of sprinkles and put it on your head and that's started the food fight.

"Mura-chan! Put the marshmallow down!" You while hiding under the table while his hiding behind the door.

"I will never surrender even if it's (Name)-chin." He said and throw the marshmallow to you. You ran as he tried to reach you.

" Ahh! Mura-chan!" He backhugged you.

"I love you, (Name)-chin." He said in your ear. You faced him and touched his cheeks.

"I love you too." You said and throw a cake in his face.

"Hahaha. You're so cute" You teased him and his kissed you.

"(Name)-chin is so sweet." He said and kissed you again.