Unknown Miracles

Okay since the Original title is too long, I came up with a suitable title XD.

But the real title is 'What if Generation of Miracles didn't went to the same middle school w/ Kuroko?

I was curious about it so I'm gonna write one ^.^

~~~~~

Akashi Seijuro:

Background:  

(Since Murasakibara is not with the same basketball team with him, he never got the 'second Akashi' and his team have always won. Of course, his the captain of his team.)

"Captain! I'm so sorry I'm late." A lowerclassman said as he pants in front of Akashi.

"You know the rules. Run 10 times around the gym. You have your own responsibility as a player in my team. You should've at least told someone you're going to be late." Akashi looked straight into his eyes.

"Yes, Captain." The man started running around the gym.

Akashi looked at his team. It was very organized, the way he wants it to be. Everyone obeys him and no one dared to defy. Everyone was working hard to win. well 'Winning is Everything' to him.

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh?" The yellow-haired man said to Akashi.

"Who said I need an opinion from you? You're a model, not a player." Akashi said to him.

"So mean! I'm just saying!" Kise pouted and walked away from the gym.

Aomine Daiki:

Background:  

(Since he wasn't team up with the others, His play is mostly win and sometimes lose so He didn't became bored with playing basketball and continue finding the one who he can play at his best. His basketball play is teamwork since he hasn't find out his godlike ability . But still, pervert.)

"Why the hell are you late? Do you know that we're worried sick about you?" Aomine smacked the head of his lowerclassman. He was like an older brother to his players. Always make sure their bond as friends and team is strong.

"I'm sorry Captain! I had to do something important. I mean, you know." The lowerclassman winked at Aomine and secretly handed Aomine the magazine.

"Nice~ Good job! Now go with the others and start training." Aomine said and looked at the magazine. (you know what I mean)  He smiled and hide it.

"Okay! Like yesterday's practice. Win or lose, what important is you enjoyed every moment. Have fun plying basketball!" Aomine said and his teammates yelled with him.

"That sounds fun." A red-hair man with the same height as Aomine suddenly enters the gym.

"Who are you?" Aomine asked.

The man picked up the ball and dunked it into the hoop, " Kagami Taiga. Ace of Seirin Middle school. We have a practice match today, right? Hope we have a nice game."

Midorima Shintaro:

Background:  

(He would still be carrying his lucky items and never got the chance to think about shooting full court. He's only capable of shooting half court. Still, he would think about playing by himself and will never pass the ball to his teammates.)

"Why aren't you working with us!? I don't care if your style of basketball is individual skill, your in this team so better work with the others!" An upperclassman punched Midorima in the face. Irritated by his actions of being selfish, the upperclassman can't hold the emotion any longer.