AkashixSisterreader: Idea

Ali-chan: this just a part two of 'Akashixreader: Reason'

Like you know, What will happen if they cross paths? Something like that. I need you to read it carefully since I think I made it a bit complicated?

But enjoy~

~~~~

"As you can see, our ratings are higher than ever. I suggest that instead of keep doing what we are doing, we should improve everything so the customers will not get bored." Akashi said in front of the board meeting.

"But how? Kindly tell everyone in here how will you improve this company?" a comment from a lady in shades, She was actually standing out since she never removes her shades since the meeting started.

"Don't you think it's quite rude talking to me without removing those shades of yours?" Akashi looked at the lady.

"Answering a question with another question. Is that how the Akashi's handle a question?" A smirk form in her lips.

Akashi stopped for a moment, " You asked how will I improved this company? Simple. Give the people what they want. What's trending. The latest. And most of all, something that is in their interest."

The meeting hall was filled with 'oohs' and 'ahhs'and agreed to what Akashi said.

"Hmm? Well, since you've been handling this company for about 5 years now. You started after you graduated, right? The idea is, I don't know, overuse?" She stands up from her chair and walked where Akashi is.

"Everyone of as already knew that the people will looks for something trending now, the latest. Why not you make something that would trend, that would be in the latest new, that the people be interested in?" She added.

Akashi was left speechless. He didn't thought about that.

"You're too much concentrating about what the other people wants. It's better if you bring out something they WILL love not something they ALREADY loved." She continues.

"The girl is right, Sir Akashi." One stated.

Feedbacks about her suggestions now filled the meeting hall.

"You suggested it, I guess you have a plan for the commercial. What's on your mind?" Akashi crossed his arms an looked fiercely at the lady.

"Why not about siblings that was separated due to a family tragedy but after years of being separated, they finally got reunited." YOU removed your shades and faced Akashi.

"How's that idea, Sei-nii?"