SakuraixReader: Valentine's

I know it's a little too late for posting this since it's already March but I'm still gonn post it XD

~~~~

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and Momoi was forcing you to make a chocolate for Sakurai, your all time crush.

I don’t want!” You hold on tightly on the door knob of your classroom. Class already ended but the persistence of Momoi hasn’t ended yet.

“Come one, (Y/n)-chan! We’re just going to look for chocolates!” Momoi said and she pulled you out the classroom.

“No! I know where this is going! You’re telling me to just look for chocolates but then you’ll buy an ingredient for it and we magically go to my house to make a Valentine Chocolate!” You complained.

Seriously! Just give Sakurai a chocolate!” Momoi gave up on pulling you.

Why would I?” You asked but you know the answer. HE YOUR ALL TIME CRUSH FOR PETE’S SAKE! But you were just too afraid to give him a chocolate because he might reject it.

“You’re being that tsundere again! You like him a lot! I can see it.” She shouted. Good thing there is no one inside the classroom except the two of you.

“W-who said I-I do? I d-don’t l-like him a lot. I j-just… I’m… I DON”T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSLEF!” You took your bag and run outside.

“(Y/N)-CHAN! WAIT FOR ME!” Momoi shouted and tried to keep up with you.

On the other side, Too Academy Basketball players are having a conversation about Velentine’s day.

“I hope many girls give me chocolates tomorrow!” Wakamatssu said with sparkles in his eyes.

“One thing is for sure, Imayoshi’s going to receive tons of chocolate again and he just gonna stuck it in his locker.” Susa teased Imayoshi and laughed.

“I’m not like that Susa.” Imayoshi defended.

“Amazing! Imayoshi-senpai is a heartthrob in the school.” Sakurai said.

“Haha. Come on, I’m not.” Imayoshi said while waving his hands.

“Oh come on, we all know that the one who will be receiving thousands of chocolates is me.” Aomine said boastfully and smirked.

“Moron!” Wakamatsu smacked Aomine in the head.

“How about you Sakurai? Are you expecting someone to give you chocolates tomorrow?” Wakamatsu grinned maliciously at Sakurai.

“I don’ know actually. I guess I’m expecting for someone.” Sakurai said and smiled.

“OUR BABY IS GROWING UP!!!” Wakamatsu declared and messed up Sakurai’s hair.

Who is it, Sakurai?” Imayoshi asked and pushed his glasses.

“It’s not like that! I was expecting that maybe Momoi-san will give us all Valentine chocolate.” Sakurai said and everyone froze.

“Oh yeah… Momoi always make chocolates for Valentine’s…and it always tasted out of this world…” Aomine thought.

“OH NOOO!!!” Everyone panicked.