What if they were depress?

Kuroko

Non-stop drinking of Vanilla shakes

"Kuroko, are you okay?" You asked.

Ignores you and continue drinking

Akashi

Plays shogi all day

"Akashi, give it a rest. Don't be so depress about losing to Kuroko." You said

"I order you to shut up." He ordered and kept on playing.

(If this was my boyfriend , I'll give him a one hell of a smack in the head XD)

Aomine

Buys all the x-rated magazines he sees and reads it inside his room.

"Can you stop doing that?" You raised an eyebrow and stole the magazine away from him.

"Noooo! That's the only thing that gave me joy!" He tried getting the magazine back.

"So what am I to you?" You asked.

"A girlfriend." He said and went back to reading.

Kise

Cries to you

"It's okay, Kise. Don't worry. Everything's going to be okay." You tried comforting him.

"It's not okay! It's never going to be okay! Not until they put me  in the cover of (brand) mangazine!" He yelled and cried.

You just pat his head and continued comforting him.

Midorima

Starts to cleaning all his lucky item that is stored up inside his bedroom

"That's going to sparkle if you don't stop wiping that." You stated but he just continues to wipe.

"Are you going to ignore me all day?" You asked him but still got ignored.

"So if I broke this little froggy over here, you'll still ignore me?" You pointed at the frog figurine.

He looked at you angrily and then went back to cleaning.

Murasakibara

Eats candies (as usual)

"I'm depress." he said.

"You are?" You shockingly asked.

"You're mean. Don't you see I'm eating too much sweets today?" He pouted.

" You always eat too much sweets." You stated.

"Yeah, but I'm also eating American desserts." 

"Oh my gosh! You are depress!" 

~~~~~

Yehey! I've updated! ACHIEVEMENT!

But don't expect too much from me, still doing staffs. ^_^

Peace out~