They made a baby cry

Scenario: 

You two were walking in the park when an 6-year old girl came to (selected GoM) and asked to be carried. They turned down the child since they didn't know who it was  and she started crying.

Akashi

"Look what you've done, Akashi-kun." You crossed your arms and glared at him.

"Hush. Don't cry anymore."Akashi carried the child and hummed in a sweet tone.

You looked at Akahi and smiled. He's going to be a great father

The girl wiped her tears away and smiled at Akashi

"Your eyes is weird!" She said and laugh.

Akashi popped a vein but continued smiling at the kid.

~~~

Aomine

"Oi! Don't cry!" Aomine said and kneeled down to level the kid.

"Tsk. Tsk.Tsk." You tsk-ed and shook you head.

"Hey don't cry now. Your mother might slap me if she finds out I made your cry!" Aomine said but the girl cried even harder that cause an attention in the park.

"H-hey! Stop crying now. Everyone's looking at me. (Y/n) help me!" He looked at you just smirked and waked away to buy an ice creem.

"Don't leave me here! Kid, stop crying already!"

~~~

Kuroko

"I'm sorry. I'm just shock that you noticed me. Do you want an ice cream?" Kuroko said and patted the girl's head.

He wiped her tears away and you bought the child an ice cream.

"Don't cry anymore, okay? Crying will make you look ugly so smile now." Kuroko and you smiled at the kid and kid went back to her mommy.

"That was smooth." You said.

"I don't want to be slapped by an old lady." Kuroko said with and blank expression.

~~~

Midorima

"D-don't c-cry now." Midorima panic as he sees the tears in the kid's face.

"Calm her down, Midorima-kun." You said.

"Uhm. Ah? Eh.." Midorima puts his finger in his chin and suddenly thinks.

"What's your sign, kid?" He asked.

"C-cancer." The girl said in her tears.

Midorima handed her a hanky." That's the lucky item of cancer today. Use it." Midorima said and patted the child in the head.

The child smiled and wipe her tears using the hanky.

Midorima smiled.

"You're smiling." You teased.

"I'm not! Your seeing things! Let's go." He said and walked ahead of you.

~~~

Kise

"Please don't cry! Here take some of my photobooks!" Kie said to the kid.

The kid stopped crying.

"Okay! I'll take them!" The girl took the 5 photobooks and happily skipped her way to her mom.

"Is she your fan?" You frowned.

"I don't know?" Kise said and scratch the back of his head.

"Mom, look I have photobooks of Kise Ryouta!"

~~~

Murasakibara

"(Y/n)chin, she's crying." Murasakibara poked you in the shoulder.

You looked at him and saw that he was also crying.

"W-why are you crying,Murasakibara-kun?" You asked

"Because she's crying! Make her stop." He pointed the girl.

The girl cried harder and Myrasakibara also cried harder.

"Uhm? Okay." You turn to the kid and made her stop crying.

You went back to your boyfriend and and also make him stop crying.

"Gosh, you're such a kid!" You frowned.

~~~

I'm back! Just for now XD

I'm going to update many as I can for today just to make up for the last few days.

(School is harsh especially when you want to be on the top -___-)