What if they were chased by a dog

Akashi

“Sit.”

“Stay.” Akashi commanded  at the street dog that was following him since he got out of Rakuzan High but the dog kept following him.

“I demand you to stop following me!” Akashi shouted.

 Akashi glared at the dog and started walking again but being disobedient, the dog chased him.

“I said stop! This exactly why I hate disobedient humans and dogs!” Akashi complainedand eakly kicked the dog away.

Aomine

“GAAAAHHH!” Aomine scream as he run as fast as he can just to avoid the dog hat was chasing him.

“STOP CHASING MEEEEE!!!”

“(Y/n)! HELP MEH!” Aomine quickly went to your back to hide frm the dog.

“Oh, Aomine. It’s just a puppy.” You said as you patted the dog’s head.

“A PUPPY?! JUST A PUPPY?! IT’S A DEMON! GET AWAY FROM THAT DEVIL,(Y/N)!” Aomine hysterically shouted and carried you away from the dog.

“I think you had enough hanging out with Kagami-kun.”

Kuroko

“Ruff! Ruff!” A dog barked at Kuroko as he passed by it.

Kuroko only looked at the dog then started walking again but the dog followed him.

He tried walking fast but the dog as well change the pace of its speed. Not a minute later, the two of them were running.

Kuroko stopped for a moment.

“I give up. Please stop chasing me.” Kuroko bowed at the dog and walked way.

“Good thing I trained Number 2 so well.”

Kise

“WAAAAHHH! PLEASE STOP CHASING ME! I DON’T WANT TO DIE YET! I HAVE SO MANY PLANS FOR MY DATE WITH (Y/N)CCHI!” Kise begged as he tried getting rid of the dog that was chaing him.

“HERE! TAKE MY PHOTOBOOK! TAKE MY PICTURES! JUST DON’T TAKE ME!” HE cried an threw his pictures and photo book at the dog.

“Ruff!Ruff!” the dog barked.

“WAAAAAHHHH! HE’S EATING ME!! SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEHH!”

Murasakibara

“Stop chasing me or I’ll crush you.” Murasakibara lazily said as he glared at the dog.

“He won’t be chasing you if you don’t have so many foods with you.” Himuro sighed.

“This is why I hate dogs most of all.” Murasakibara complained.

“No, Atsushi. You hate crows most of all.” Himuro corrected.

“Ne? Then dogs are second.”

“No. Second is creatures who are stealing your foods.”

“But it is trying to steal my foods so I hate that dog.” Murasakibara started walking but the dog chased him.

“I’m really going to crush you and turn you into a hotdog!” Murasakibara form his hands into fist and gave the dog deaths stare.

Midorima

“I’m sorry I broke you’re lucky item Shin-chan!” Takao apologizes to Midorima.

“Shut up.”Midorima walked out from the school.

“I’m really sorry! Don’t worry I assure you nothing bad is gonna happened tod—“ Takao sentence was cut off when the two of them heard a angry growl from theirback.

“AAAAHHHH!” The two of them scream and run for their lives.

“This is exactly why I have my lucky item! I hate you Takao!!!”Midorima angrily shouted.

“I’M SOOOOORRRYYYY SHIIIINN-CHAAAAANN!” Takao shouted and apologizes to him.

“Ruff! Ruff!Ruff!”

“WAAAAAAAHHHH! OHA ASA SAVE ME!”

Kagami

Kagami was walking home alone then suddenly he heard thumps.

“Okay Taiga. It’s not a dog, you’re just hearing things.” Kagami walked fast but he heard a growl.

“GWAAAAAHHHH!!!” Kagami quickly run off from the dog that suddenly appeared in front of him.

“This new training menu will help Kagami run faster.” Riko said while looking at her dog chasing Kagami.

“HELP ME!! ANYBODY!!” Kagami shouted at the top of his lungs.

~~~~

My arms are killing me! The injections hurt like freaking hell!!!!! I got two injections in my both arms like I can't almost feel like I don't have anymore arms. Good thing I feel much better now XD

And I still need to go back to the hospitals for the two more!!

Good Luck to me ^.^