How they read a Girl's Magazine

A/N: I'm using Candy Magazine of Summit Media in this Chapter XD

~~~

Kagami Taiga: 

*Turns the page and sees a Girl Model* Srsly! What is she modelling? Her legs or her cleavage?

*Turns and sees a male model* He doesn't deserve to be in this magazine!!

*Turns to the page name Girl's Talk* 10 ways to forget your ex?? This magazine is a liar!! How can someone forget her/his ex with just 10 ways! That's it! Give me back my basketball magazine!!

Murasakibara Atsushi:

*sees the cover* Oh! Candy!

*turns the page* It doesn't say anything about a candy. *pouts*

*Turn to the page with a title How to cook: Graham balls* Now this sounds interesting! *takes the magazine into the kitchen*

Kise Ryouta: 

*sees a male model* My poses are way better!

*Turns and sees another one* Srsly? They should get me as their new model!

*Turns to the next page and sees a dress* This dress is awesome!

*Turns again* That's it! i'm applying as their new model! This humans don't know how to pose! *gets angry after seeing a male model*

Kuroko Tetsuya: 

*scans all pages* I'm finish.

Akashi Seijuro: I don't read those magazines. 

Ali-chan:Why??

Akashi Seijuro: Because I'm too absolute to read it.

Aomine Daiki:

*Turns the page on a model wearing a bikini* This is what magazines are all about!

*turns the page and seees a male model* This is digusting! My abs are way better than him! 

*Turns to the next page* Again! This is the life! *sees a bikini model*

 ******

 Sarreh aboutthe  short update (^.^V)

Writer's block is hard to fight with! But I have some ideas for the next chapters (You can also request some if you like)

PM me or post a comment XD