What if you tried to draw them

Akashi

You were bored and don't know what to do inside your house since summer vacation started. You boredly sighed then suddenly you thought of something fun to do. You cheerfully grab a pencil and a paper and tries to your boyfriend.

"Ugh! Akashi-kun is too hard to draw!" You complain as you erased the drawings in the paper.

"I'm too absolute to be drawn." Akashi said as entered the room.

"I'm still gonna draw you!" You said whiled pointting at Akashi.

"Let's have a deal then. If you had draw me or let's say a drawing that looks like me, I'm going to give you the dress you wanted from (Brand/Shop name) but if you don't, you have to kiss me." He stated while a smirk form in his lips.

You took that challenge.You  tried drawing him again for about2 hours and half while he was just reading a book while relaxing on the bed.

You look at you're drawing and crampled it. You quickly went to his side and gave him a smack in the lips.

"Fine, you win." You poutedand crossed your arms.

"I always do." He wrapped his arms around your waist.

~~~

Aomine

"Oi, lazy ass! Get up already." Aomine said while waking you up. 

"5 minutes more." You murmured while gesturing five using your hand.

"You said that  like an hour ago! You're being lazy since summer vacation started! Why don't you try doing something not that you're alway swith your bed." He scolded you but you just glared at him.

"Wow. Coming from the guy who is always skipping practice just to sleep in the rooftop." You sarcastically said.

"Hey! I got an idea! Why don't you try drawing me?" He said.

"Nah. You're too ugly to be drawn." You said and bury  your face in the pillow.

"You just can't draw, can you?" He said with his teasing voice.

You stand up from you bed and grab and paper and a pencil.

"Just wait and see!" You tried drawing him.

After5 minutes, you gave the paper and lock yourself  inside the bathroom.

Aomine looked at your 'sticks" drawing of him with a cloud with saying 'I'm a moron'.

"THIS IS AN INSULT , (Y/N)!" Aomine said while knocking at the bathroom door.

~~~

Midorima

 "Midorima-kun!! Look!" You joyfully said while shoving a piece of paper in his face.

"What is this, nanodayo?" He took the paper and looked at it but then he crumpled it and threw it in your face and walked away.

"Hey! I carrot I made is so cute! I even drew it with Shutoku's jersey and glasses! Don't you ignore my masterpiece!" You pouted and stamped your feet

~~~.

Kuroko

"What are you doing,(Y/n)-chan?" Kuroko said while looking at your drawing.

"I was just trying you draw you. Is it bad?" You asked.

"Do I really always have a poker face?" He said and pouted.

"You actually do." You said and patted his head.

"That was actually insulting, (Y/n)-chan." He said and sighed.

~~~

Kise

"WAAAAAHH! I look so cute in your chibi drawing, (Y/n)cchi!" Kise said while looking at the drawing you made.

"Thanks, Kise-kun. I really worked hard forit." You said and gave him a soothing smile.

"Why don't draw next is a chibi of us on our wedding?" Kise whispers in your ear.

You felt your cheeks heating up a bit, "I don't like to! Go away now andI still have something to do!" You pushed away Kise and locked the door of your room.

"You're being a tsundere, (Y/n)cchi!" Kise said and pouted at the closed door.

~~~

Murasakibara

"I'm sorry, Murasakibara-kun." You said while bowing at theman.

"Ne? For what, (Y/n)chin?" He looked at you while still eating a potato chips.

"I can't draw you! One bond paper is not enough because you can't fit inside it. You're too tall." You complained and sat beside him.

"I wasn't asking for you to draw me. I was only asking if you saw my box pocky." He lazily said and placed lots of potato chips in his mouth.

"I can't believe I used all of our bond paper just to make you fit in one." You said and ate some potato chip.

~~~~

New one for today!

Actually write this because I tried drawing Kise, Shin-chan and Aomine and iit turned out great except for Aomine XD ( I don't know what happen but it turned out to be Kasamatsu wit the hint of Kiyoshi -_-)