KisexReader: Fandom

"WE LOVE YOU, KISE!!!"

"KISE, LOOK AT US! WE'RE OVER HERE! OVER HERE!"

"KISSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!"

Screams and squeals were the only thing you could hear as Kise Ryouta walks through, waving his hands at every fangirl and smiling a very sweet one while you were just standing there with mouth open.

"Gosh! He is so handsome!" You screamed but you couldn't hear even yourself due to the noise the others are making.

The noise continues. As soon as Kise reached his hands to shake, many girl started moving forward to touch his hands. You tried pushing anybody in front of you.

"Give way!" You shouted. But no one cared.

"Let me through!" You said but more fangirls rushed in front so you were left behind!

"Dammit! Come on!" You can't help but to be pissed. That was chance! Touching Kise's would be the best gift of all; you wouldn't even dare to wash it after!

You couldn't just scream and squeal with the other girl. You knew where his next photo-shoot will be taken. You hurried to the destination. It was in a 5-class hotel and good thing that a cousin of yours works in the hotel.

"Please! I really need some help." You pleaded to your cousin.

"What for?" He asked.

"Uhhh. I need access through a room but I don't have any money. You'll help me, right?" You used your infamous puppy eyes at him. You couldn't say what you're really into, he would just scold you about doing stupid things for a man who doesn't even know you exist.

"(Y/n)-chan, I can't help you right now. I would love to but I can't. That would be an hour before getting a room here plus I need to get these foods to the model, Kise Ryouta then help in the kitchen, many people will come today."

You smiled after hearing that name. "You're busy, right? Why won't you let me help you instead? I'll deliver the food and you go to the kitchen to help?" You suggested. The evil smile can't stop appearing in your face.

"You'll do that? That's great! I'll say that to the manager." You two went to the manager's office. After few moments, you've got a maid uniform. They gave you a table with heels in it. You started to push the table and went to the room of Kise.

"Gosh! This is! This is it! Oh my God. Like OMG!" You squealed after getting in front of the room door.

You cleared your throat and swiped the card in order to open the door. You pushed the table inside.

You looked at the room. It was very neat and fabulous.

"Oh my gee!!" You quickly run to the sofa and lied down.

"It has the scent of Kise all over them! I knew it! This is the room that Kise always goes to whenever he has a photoshoot nearby!" You hugged the tropillow and sniffed the scent.

"AHHH! Kise's coat lately!" You went to the chair where a coat is hanging. You tried to wear it but it was too big for you. You just laughed about it. You hang the coat back to the chair.

You twirled around in joy.

"This is heaven!" You said while twirling.

"Can I help you?"

You stopped twirling and got stoned when you heard the voice. You knew who it was. You slowly turned around and saw him. Yes, him! The one and only Kise Ryouta. You looked at him. He was looking hot as always even though he was just wearing pants and blue long-sleeved.

You ccoudln't speak, no words were coming out from your mouth, instead you point at the pushing table.

"Oh! You're the one who's delivering my food. Thank you." He chuckled.

He went to the table and pushed t through the dining.

"Uhm. Can you help me by getting some utensils in the kitchen?" HE asked.

"S-sure!" Finally words came out from your mouth.

Yu went to the kitchen and grab the ones he need.

"D-do you need anything?" You asked.

"You know, you look familiar?" He said and place his fingers in his chin like he was thinking.

"M-me?" Please tell me it's nothing embarrassing. Please tell me it's nothing embarrassing!

"YEAH! You're the girl looking pissed of lately! You're screaming something so you caught my attention. I thought you were just a crazy fangirl but you walked away quickly." He said while eating his food.

" About that.... Ahh.... Uhmm. I-I'm actually a crazy fangirl." You looked down.

"Huh?" He said.

"I knew you were going here for a photoshoot so I went here and ask some help from my cousin who works here but he turned down to help me so it turned out that I helped him by delivering the your food here and I was screaming and jumping in joy the moment I stepped into the door then you're here and I was like OH MY GOSH!!! Am I talking too much? Gosh, I'm so embarrassing!" You covered your face with your hands. You couldn't take the humiliation anymore.

Not a minute after, Kise laughed.

"Hahaha! That's. Hahahaha! The first. Hahahaha. Time anyone done that too me! You're something!" Kise continued laughing.

You were stunned by melody he was creating. His laugh made your heart beat fast.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(First and Last name)." You answered.

"(Y/n). (Y/n)cchi! That's cute." He said and smiled at you.

"Why don't you join me in my meal?" He asked and pointed the chair beside him.

"Sure. But why?" You sat down at the chair.

"I want to know you more." He pushed the hairs that were in your face behind your ear and he smiled a smile you haven't seen.

****

Dedicating this chapter to KnB0707 because she requested this ^.^

Hope you like it!