What if you were drowning

Aomine

“AAAAAAHHHH! Someone help!” You cried for help when you were accidentally pushed into the pool and not to mention that you’re not a good swimmer.

“(Y/n)!” Aomine shouted and dive in the pool even he was still in his uniform.

“Aomine-kun!” You cried when you saw him.

He quickly swims to your position and grabbed your arms and put it around his neck.

“Thanks *coughs* Aomine-kun *cough*” You said as you coughed since you swallowed too much water.

“What’s going to happen to you if I wasn’t around?” He swims to the pool ladder and helped you get out of the pool.

“Don’t you ever make me worry so much again!” He wrapped a towel around you and hugged you.

~~~~~

Kuroko

You were walking while reading in the pool area when suddenly the wind blew and your book and fell in the water.

You didn’t want to get wet so you just tried reaching the book from where you are standing but you slipped and…

“AHHH!” Splashed in the pool.

You started panicking since you were shocked by what happened.

“He—lp!” you were drowning but suddenly, a pair of arm wrapped around your waist.

“Don’t panic.” Kuroko whispered in your ear.

You tried calming down and he pulled you to the ladder to get out of the pool.

“Are you alright, (Y/n)-chan?” He offered you a towel.

“Yes. Thanks Kuroko-kun.” You said and took the towel.

He patted your head.

“Don’t do the again, okay? It made me worried a lot.” He said.

~~~~~~

Midorima

 You were just soaking your feet in the pool when some of your classmates were playing and one of them hit you and you directly went to the pool.

 Due to what happen, too much water already went inside your mouth so you lost consciousness.

But Midorima hurried his way to you and saved you.

“She needs space! Back off, all of you.” He said and placed you on the ground.

“She needs CPR, Shin-chan! Does anyone knows CPR?” Takao said but no one replied.

Midorima blushed as he was the only one who knew the right way of CPR.

“I-I know. I’m his boyfriend anyway.” He started doing the CPR.

After a while, you wake up and started coughing water.

“What happened?” You asked.

“Shin-chan saved you and kissed you!” Takao teased.

“I did not! You were almost drowned and lost conscious. You’re fine, nanodayo.” He said, fixes his glasses and walked away while blushing.

“He did the CPR to you.” Takao whispered to you and winked.

~~~~~~

Akashi

 “Akashi-kun, I’m just going to swim.” You said.

“No. You might get drown.” He stated while reading a book.

“Everybody has the chance to get drown when they swim, come on Akashi-kun. Let me enjoy the pool just for a minute.” You pleaded.

“Okay. But don’t let me say I told you so.” He said and continued the reading.

After  5 min.

“Akashi! Help!” You shouted for help when your necklace got stuck in hole in the pool.

Akashi smirked and swim to you. He helped you about your necklace and carried you out of the pool.

“I told you so.” He said and gave you a towel.

~~~~~

Kise

You were having swimming class when one of your classmates pushed you into the pool.

“Help! I can’t swim! Kise-kun!”

“(Y/N)CCHI!!!!” Kise quickly dive and get you out of the pool.

“Are you alright, (Y/N)cchi? Are you hurt? Any broken bones? Do you want me to carry to the clinic or directly to the hospital? JUST TELL ME!” He asked continuously.

“Kise-kun, I’m alright. Don’t worry anymore.” You said and kissed him in the cheeks.

“Are you sure? Are you really alright? I mean, you might have an injury that you don’t know either?” Kise asked again.

“KISE-KUN! Calm down!” You said.

~~~~~

Murasakibara

In swimming class, you were racing with your classmate when your ankle became numb.

“Ow. I can’t feel my ankle!” You shouted.

You started getting drowned.

“Ne? Do you need some help (Y/n)chin?” Murasakibara carried you piggy back ride.

“Thanks Murasakibara-kun. Good thing I have a tall boyfriend.” You hugged his neck tight so you won’t fall into the water.

“I love (Y/n)chin too.” He said and you just kissed him in the cheeks.

**********************

2 stories in 1 night ^.^

Happy Happy life XD