AkashixReader: The Reason

Akashi Seijuro is known for being a honored pupil since he was in grade school and now he went to Teiko middle school as a first year and as the Captain of the Teiko basketball club.

He never lose to anyone because of the policy , 'Winning is everything'.

"Run faster, Atsushi." He commanded to his teammate.

"Eh? Okay, Aka-chin." He replied.

After practice, he immediately went home.

Little did know that Akashi have a younger sister.

He knocked on the door of his little sister.

"(Y/N), Can I come in?" He asked.

A running footstep was heard near the door and it was opened by a you.

"Sei-nii! I watched on the T.V.! You're so awesome!" You cheerfully said and hugged your older brother.

Akashi smiled and hugged you back.

"Guess what, I'm going to win the championship game." Akashi said and pinched your nose.

"Really? That great!" You said and pulled Akashi inside your room.

Only the Akashi Family including their servants and few investors knew about (Y/N). Since the day you were born, the doctor declared that you have a very weak lungs.

Your father was so disappointed that one of the Akashi was weak so he never let you out of the nor go to school like a normal kid instead you were home schooled.

"Sei-nii, when am I going out of the house?" you asked.

"I don't even know, (Y/N)." Akashi said with a bit of a sadness.

"Oh." You said and tears started falling from your eyes.

"Don't cry, please. You know I hate seeing you cry." Akashi said and wiped your tears.

"Nii-chan, why am I so weak? Why can't I go outside and play? Why am I stuck inside this room full of books that I can't even understand?" You cried harder this time.

"D-don't cry. I'll try talking to Father to let you out the house for an hour, sounds good?" He asked and you nodded.

Akashi knows how hard it is to be an Akashi. He even experienced it all while he was a kid. reading books you can't even understand. Going outside just to go to school. But for him, yours is much worse, being the black sheep.

Akashi waited until you fallen to sleep. He went to his father's office.

"Oh, Seijuro. Good timing. I need you to fix this." Akashi's father said and handed Akashi a folder. He read it.

"You're going to send (Y/N) away?" Akashi was shocked but he didn't let his father notice it.

"Why not? She is just a dust in our way. I don't need a weakling in my house." He said.

"But, She's you daughter. My sister." Akashi defended.

"And so? She's just going to France and another rich family is willing to care of her." A thorn was stuck in Akashi's chest. Hearing that from your father.

"Is that so? Then, can I tour her outside just for a moment?" Akashi asked for permission.

"No. It's not good that someone like you is seen with her." He said. Akashi bid goodbye to his father and went to his room.

"I need to do something for her." Akashi whispered to himself.

He knows when his father made a decision, it's final. No one can stop him. Akashi loves his sister so much that he even dedicate all his hard works for his sister.

Akashi waited for the clock to strike 11 pm and he went to your room.

"(Y/N), Wake Up." He said while waking up his sister.

"Sei-nii, what is it?" you said while rubbing your eyes.

"We're going outside." Akashi said and smiled.

"Really? Yehey!" You quickly change into a casual wear and the both of you went to the back door. THe two of you successfully went outside.

"Sei-nii, does father know about this?" You asked.

"No. So this is going to be our little secret, okay (Y/N)?" He winked.

You giggled and hugged you brother.

Akashi toured you around Kyoto. Night light was making the place looked amazing. The two of you went to a park and stayed for a while.

"Thank you, Sei-ni. This was fun." You said and smiled.

Akashi pinched your cheeks."You're so cute." He said and messsed you hair up.

"Let's go home." Akashi said.

"You should be home." A voice was heard from your back. The two of you turned around and saw you father.

"Father, I can explain." Akashi was cutted off when a punch hit his face.

"Sei-nii!' You were about to run to you brother when a few bodygurads stopped you.

"I completely understand that you disobeyed me, Seijuro." The father said.

"Now for you litlle girl, you're going to France." The Father said and went to the car where a bag of your clothes is packed.

"No! Sei-nii! Don't let them get me!" You tried kicking the feet of the bodyguards who are holding but their to strong.

"(Y/N)! Don't touch me!" A few bodyguards as well were holding Akashi now.

"Father, please i just want to talk to her for a minute." Akashi pleaded to his father.

"Fine." Father said without an impression.

Akashi kneeled down to level you.

"Be strong , okay?" Akashi said and kissed you forehead.

"What's going to happen to me,Sei-nii?" You said in your tears and as you hug your brother.

"You're going to be all right. Just open the T.V. in the Japan sports channel and you'll always see me. Remember every shoot I make is dedicated to you. " Akashi said and stand up.

"O-okay." That was the only thing you can say.

"We're going to see each other again someday." Akashi felt a tear run down to his cheek but quickly wiped it. Akashi kissed your forehead for tthe last time.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)." He said and walked away.

Kashi can still hear you calling him but he didn't turn around. He just kept on walking.

~~~~~~

After few weeks, Akashi change and became the perfectionist his father wanted him to be.

"Run faster! Is that fast to you?" Akashi said in authority to his teammate.

"Akashi, you're eing too harsh today." Aomine recklessly said.

"Did I say that you should stop practicing, Daiki? Go back to work or I'llslit your throat." He threatened And Aomine immediately went back to practicing.

Starting that day, Akashi became the Akashi we knew.

~~~~~~~

Writing an AkashixReader is so hard so I made the reader a sibling instead >.< (Pleasedon't hate me!)

Coming up next

*What if.....

Commen. Vote. Friend