MurasakibaraxReader: 1-minute

You were just lying on your bed, looking straight at the ceiling and wondering when it was going to fall onto you. Your parents were out for the entire day, they were celebrating their anniversary and being the only child means being alone inside the house.

"Argh! I can't take this anymore!" You took a jacket in your closet and went out of the house.

Because of the boredom inside your house, you decided to have a walk around you street. It was already dark so the air breeze was a bit cold.

"Ne?(Y/n)-chin?" Murasakibara suddenly called you out.

"Murasakibara-kun! Whatcha' doing here?" You asked at the boy.

"I'm on my way to a sweet shop. You?"

"I'm on my way to a world I don't even know." You sarcastically said and sighed.

"(Y/n)-chin is so funny. Are you not with someone else?" He patted your head.

"Actually, no. My folks are away." You stated.

"Then come with me. Muro-chin turned down my offer but (Y/n) is much better company. You'll come with me, right?" You laughed at his childishness and nodded to his offer.

You two walked to the sweet shop while having small conversations.

"Really? Aomine really read those kinds of magazine? Ew." You made a disgusted face after knowing that Aomine Daiki, he's former teammate, reads gravure magazines.

"Hmm. And Mido-chin also brings weird stuff everyday too." He said and opened the door for the two of you.

"I always thought that he is kinda weird." You said and entered the shop.

The two of you ordered some cakes and chocolate drinks.

"I'm so happy (Y/n)-chin is having a date with me."Murasakibara suddenly mention which made you a bit shock.

" D-date? This is a date?" You looked at the boy with confusion.

"Hmm. Muro-chin said that if you asked a girl to hang out with me means , it's a date. Does that also mean that (Y/n)-chin likes me?"

"Hah? I llike you, Murasakibara-kun but-." He cut off your sentence.

"Does that mean you're my girlfriend now? Yey! (Y/n)-chin is my girlfriend."

"Murasakibara-kun, calm down. I like you as a friend but I don't know about 'love'. And I haven't agreed anything about you being my boyfriend." You explained.

"You're breaking up with me already? (Y/n)-chin is mean." He pouts and ate a slice of cake.

You mentally face palmed yourself.

"Murasakibara-kun..." you called out to him.

"Well, there goes my 1 minute relationship with (Y/n)-chin." He said and finished his cakes.

After eating, the both of you parted ways and you went home.

"Wow. I just have my unexpected relationship and ended it within a minute." You said and lay down on your bed and stared at the ceiling again.