Lunch Crisis

-Bonus Part-

(During the one hour break from the Interview session last chapter)

Ali-chan: Hey guys! Let's get something to eat.

Akashi: I have a small meeting to attend. I guess I'll pass for now. But don't worry, I'll be back as soon as the next chapter is on going.

Kuroko: That would be melancholic. but if the meeting is important, you should go.

Murasakibara: So there's just the seven of us?

Akashi: Well, goodbye now. * took his phone and dialed someone*

Kagami: Being a basketball player and heir to a big company sure is hard.

Aomine: Good thing my parents didn't continue having a store.

Midorima: You're just afraid for the responsibility upon having a store.

Ali-chan: Anyway, let's go get some lunch. -clings to Midorima-

??: DAI-CHAN! TETSU-KUN! I HEARD ABOUT THE INTERVIEW SO I BROUGHT BENTO FOR EVERYONE!

A voice of a very cheerful girl was heard and suddenly everyone was stoned and Midorima's glasses cracked. All turned around saw Momoi Satsuki running towards their direction.

Ali-chan: Satsuki-chan! What are you doing in the Miracle Coliseum?

Momoi: I heard from Ms. B- I mean, From Aida-san that you guys are having an interview session so I thought it would be long, so I made bento.

All: B-b-ben- bento?

Momoi: Hmm!

Aomine; B-but we're just on our way to the restaurant.

Kise: Alicchi reserved us in a restaurant that is hard to have a reservation. -looks at Ali-chan- Right, Alicchi?

Murasakibara: Ali-chin's effort would be wasted.

Ali-chan: But Satsuki-chan's effort would be wasted too.

Everyone (except Momoi) looked at Ali-chan with a death glare.

Ali-chan: Yeah! That restaurant is so expensive.It's hard to get in to it. Well, why don't you give the bento to the crew.

Aomine: I'm sure they would be delighted to eat your home-made posion - I mean bento. Then come join us in the resto.

Momoi: Really? Sure.- walks to the backstage room-

Kuroko: I hope the crew will be okay for the next chapter.