KurokoxReader:Under The Rain

Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader :)

Here it goes..

***

You looked outside. It was still pouring and you didn't brought your umbrella so you decided to stay at Maji's until it stops raining.

You try to put your attention to the book you are reading but two hot basketball players went inside and sit beside your table.

"I want a 15 cheeseburgers." The red hair boy said to the waitress.

"A vanilla milkshake will do." The blue haired one said

It was Kuroko Tetsuya and Taiga Kagami. The three of you were at the same class and little did know that you always think of Kuroko as an amazing player.

The bluenette boy caught you looking at them. You panicked and looked at your book.You blushed. You took a glance at them again while covering your face with the book and saw Kuroko smiling at you.

It was getting late. You went outside to go home even though it was still raining.

While walking, you notice a box with a puppy inside.

"Aren't you a cutie! " you said and went near to the puppy.

You were soaking wet but still you carried the puppy.

"Are you alright, (Name)-chan?" You looked at the person who asked you. It was Kuroko. He was standing right beside you with an umbrella protecting the two of you from the rain.

"K-kuroko-kun. A-ano. Yeah. " You stuttered. You put the puppy back to the box. You stand up and face the small boy.

"Is he yours?." You look at him at he put a small smile. You shook your head for an answer.

He carried the puppy in his arms.

"He's cute. Are you going to keep it?" He asked

"I was planning to but I don't know how to take care of it." You and blushed. You tried to hide it with your (color) hair.

Kuroko smiled and said," Then I'll help you taking care of him. What should we name him?"

You looked in the sky. It was still pouring then you saw the moon.

" Yue. Chinese for Moon." You suggested

"Hello, Yue. I'm your daddy Kuroko and she's your mommy (name)-chan." You giggled to the action of the bluenette.

"You look beautiful when you're smiling, (name)-chan. That's why I like you." Your eyes eiden to the confession of Kuroko.

"T-thank you. I like you too, Kuroko-kun." You can't do nothing but to blush even harder.

"I'll walk you home." The two of you started walking while Kuroko is still carrying the puppy.

"Thank you for walking me home, Kuroko-kun.Good Night." You bid him goodbye and you pat Yue's head.

"Good Night." He said then kiss your cheek and walk away fastly.

You touched the cheek which Kuroko kissed and smiled.

*****

Please comment on what you think about this chapter.

Arigato.