MidorimaxReader:Tsundere Alert

"Where is that vase?!" You said with a bit of irritation.

You've been walking around the mall looking for a white vase with a cherry blossom tree design to give it to you illed grandmother but luck wasn't on your side since you couldn't find any.

Since you were tired and all, you decided to go home.

While walking, you passed by in an antique shop where your eye caught the vase you were looking for. Your eyes sparkled and you went inside. You were about to grab it but a man with glasses grab it first.

"Excuse me Mister but that vase is mine." You said with a bit of authority. You were tired so all you want to do is to get that vase and home sweet home.

"No, it's not yours. It's my lucky item.Nanodayo" He said while adjusting his eyeglass. One of your eyebrows raised when he said 'lucky item'.

"Can I ask your name, Mister?" You asked

"Midorima Shintaro." He replied

"And why do you need that vase?" You asked again

"Because Oha Asa said." He said. You looked at him confused.

"Oh so you're a horoscope freak, sorry but I don't hell a care. Just back off and give me that vase!" You said out loud and try to reach for the vase but he wouldn't let you.

"No way! I need this for good luck be at my side!" He said almost yelling.

"Mine!"-You

"Mine!"-him

"Who says?"-you

"I do!"- him

"You two! Please go out! You're annoying the other costumers!" The owner of the shop shouted. The both of you feel humiliated and went outside.

You looked at the man irritatedly."This is all your fault!" You stepped on his feet.

"WHAT THE! HEY! THAT HURTS!" He complained

You flipped your long (color) hair and rolled your eyes at him. You turned around quickly causing your hair to slap his face. You started to walk away.

"THAT REALLY HURTS NANODAYO!" He shoted but you ignored it. You walk to the pedestrian lane not noticing the green light in the traffic sign.

While walking angrily, a van was driving fast and the driver was texting which means he doesn't notice that you're walking. Suddenly the driver noticed you and blow the horn. You saw the van which widen your eyes in shock and you froze at where you were standing. You close your eyes because of fear.

But a pair of arm secured you from the fear. You open your eyes and saw the horoscope freak saved you from the van and now he lied down on the floor while you are on the top of him.

"Are you suicidal or something?!" He yelled at you while getting you up from the ground. But instead of yelling back at him, you hugged him and cried because of the shock and fear.

"I-i thought I w-was going to d-die." You said in your tears. He hugged you back and tried to comfort you.

"Stop crying. W-well. It's not that I care or anything." He released you from his hugged and fixed his glasses.

"Thank you, Midorima Shintaro-kun." You said and bowed at him and wiped your tears.

"I-i told it's not that I'm concerned about you. I j-just. A-ano. Just go home already." He said

"Ne? You're a Tsundere aren't you?" You teased him.

"No I'm not!" He defended

"I'll call you tsun-tsun!" You teased him again

"Call me that and I will kiss you." He said and your eyes widen.

"It's not like I wanted to. Stop staring, nanodayo!" He said hiding his blushing face.

"You're blushing Tsun-tsun." You said and laugh but he grabs your wrist and pulled you close to him and kissed you.

"I warned. Go home now. Don't try to kil yourself again. Not that I care or anything!" He said and looked to the other direction avoiding you gaze.

"Tsundere." You teased him again as he blushed.

"Nanodayo."

*****

Comment. Vote. Be a fan and a friend :")