What if they're not basketball players

Akashi

“Kotaro, what is the monthly report?” Akashi asked to Hayama Kotaro, the P.R.O of the Rakuzan High Student Council.

They were inside the Student Council room, having a Board meeting.

“President, the Basketball club is asking for funds for the broken Ring in the gym!” Hayama said cheerfully.

“They are always asking for fund. Who do they think they are?” The Vice-President, Mibuchi Reo, said with a hint of irritation.

“They are not even winning the Winter Cup!” Sgt.at Arms Nebuya Eikichi complained as he swallowed the food that he is eating.

“Don’t talk while you’re eating, Eikichi. It’s bothersome.” Akashi casually said and turns his attention to you.

“Secretary (Y/n), kindly tell to the basketball team that the Council decided to give them funds unless they won the next Basketball tournament.” He ordered and you nodded. “This meeting is dismissed.” Akashi said and walked away.

“President Akashi is so amazing~ Am I right, (Y/n)-chan?” Hayama said while thinking about Akashi as a Hero

“You’re right, Hayama-kun. But I wonder, what does Akashi-kun like if he’s a basketball player?” You started wondering Akashi dribbling a basketball.

“He would be the Captain.” Mibuchi  said.

“A sadistic Captain.” Nebuya commented and all of you laughed.

“Want to die now, Eikichi?” Akashi suddenly enters the room again and everyone froze.

“If I were a basketball player, I am sure to win every single game. I am absolute.” He smiled a little then walks away again.

“Yeah, he’s absolute.” You smiled and started walking out the room..

Murasakibara

-In a culinary School

“Murasakibara-kun, can I borrow your mixer. Mine is broken.” Yu asked to the giant beside you.

“Sure, (Y/n)-chin.” He said and handed you the mixer.

“Thanks. Wait, are you done baking your baking cake?” You looked at him confused as he keeps on munching the potato chips.

“Yeah.” He replied.

“Did you submit it already?” You raised a brow.

“Do we need to submit it?” He looked at you.

“Yes, Murasakibara-kun.” You handed him back the mixer.

“You ate it, didn’t you? As expected. Go make another one.” You said and he sighed.

“I can’t help it. The cake smelled so sweet I had to eat it.” He pouted and baked another cake.

Aomine

“Aomine-kun, can you please put your attention to me for a minute?” You were scolding Aomine for always slacking off but it looks like he was more interested in the magazine he was looking at.

“I’m listening.” He replied, not looking at you.

“Really? What was the last word I said?” You asked.

“said.” He sarcastically said.

“Argh! You’re always slacking off, always have a low grade and reading those out of this world magazine. Aomine-kun, can you do something else?” You complained like there is no hope for him to change.

“I’m good at sleeping. I can even do it with my eyes close.” He answered and you just face palmed.

“I’m serious here! Why don’t you play Basketball like Sakurai?” You asked him.

“Nah. Too tiring.” He said and looked at you at last.

“You. Are. So. Hopeless.” You said and walked away.

Kise

-In the mall

“Gosh, Kise-kun. All I can see in this mall is your face.” You whispered at Kise who is busy looking around trying to see if anyone notices that the hottest model in Japan is having a date with his girlfriend in the mall.

“Yeah, don’t I look hot in every picture?” He whispered back and winked.

“Oh, Kise-kun.” You shook your head in delight.  He tried observing around again.

“Stage clear!” He blurted out but it was so loud that some girls got its attention.

“OMG! IT’S KISE RYOUTA!” A fan girl shouted and many girls rushed to him. He tried to run away, leaving you behind.

“Wow.  Who knows dating a model  is so hard?” You sighed.

Kuroko

“Kuroko-kun, why don’t you join any clubs?” You asked him while he was busy eating his bento.

“I tried joining journalism club but I ended up being a ‘ghost’ writer so I quitted.” You quoted the word ghost sine it was a literal one.

“Oh yeah, they don’t notice you were there.” You agreed.

“OH! Why not basketball club? You could be the Phantom player!” You said while your eyes were sparkling because of the thought.

“I refuse. I don’t even know how to shoot.” He said and continues eating.

“Right.” You pouted and eat with him.

Midorima

“I don’t really get it.” You commented when Midorima enters the classroom while carrying a golden hydrant.

“What is it, nanodayo?” He asked.

“You’re in a nursing school, learning medical stuffs, connected to medicine which is a product of science and science is a study of life that can’t explain intuition but you believe in horoscopes? Isn’t that contradicting to what you do?” You look at him very confuse.

“I do what I want to do so stop asking.” He said and rolled his eyes.

“I seriously can’t understand it.” You smacked your head onto your desk.

~~~~

I'm sorry for the late updates ^.^v..So busy with the clearance of our school.