What if they were Lolita Type

Akashi

You were running in the hall as fast as you can. Akashi told you to meet him at the gym exactly 3:30 after school but your class extended to 4:00.

“I need to hurry! I don’t want to be punished now!” You mumbled.

When you reached the gym, you heard a noise.

“WAAAAAHHH! Why is (Y/n) not here yet??? Doesn’t she love me anymore? Or maybe she found a cuter boyfriend than me? Reo-nee!!!” You heard Akashi complain like a baby.

“Sshh. Don’t cry Sei-chan. Maybe she’s just late.” You opened the door of the gym and saw Akashi crying at Reo.

“Akashi-kun?” You called out.

Akashi looked at you. He rubbed his eyes and smiled.

“(Y/N)!!!” He rushed to you and hugged you.

“I thought you don’t love me anymore that’s why you didn’t come!” He said and cried harder.

“Uhm… I’m sorry, Akashi-kun. My class extended till 4 o’ clock.” You said and patted the boy’s head.

“Apology accepted! Come! I and the others made cake for (Y/N)!!”He smiled widely and pulled you.

I don’t know what happened but I like Akashi this way~ you thought.

~~~~~

Aomine

You were pleaded by Momoi to fetch Aomine in the rooftop since he was your boyfriend, so as a good friend, you went to the rooftop.

“Aomine-kun. Momoi said that you need to go the practice.” You called out but no one was in the rooftop.

“Aomine-kun??” You started to look around the rooftop.

You heard a giggle behind the metal bench near the door so you checked it out.

“Aomine-kun! Why are you hiding in there?” You askedwhen you saw the blue-haired man.

“YEHEY! (Y/N) found me! Now it’s your turn to hide!” Aomine jumped in joy.

“Ha? Are you okay?” Your eyebrows met due to what his doing.

“Of course~ now let’s play!!!” He put his fingers in his chin like he was thinking about something. “ But I don’t like hide and seek anymore, what should we play, (Y/N)???” He pouted and looked at you.

“Play? Aomine-kun, you have a basketball practice right now!” You scolded.

“(Y/N) is angry at me. She’s shouting.” He sniffed and started crying silently.

“You’re being weird, Aomine-kun. But, don’t cry.” You said and it made him cry harder.

“I’m sorry. Okay! I’ll play with you.” You wiped his tears and he smiled.

“Really??? OKAY! Tag! Your it!” He said and run downstairs.

“That’s unfair!” You chased him down.

~~~~~~

Midorima

“(Y/n)-chan!!!” You were walking in the corridor when someone called you.

You turned around and saw Midorima running towards you kissed you in cheeks.

“Look! Look!  My lucky item for today is a blue life-size teddy bear! Isn’t cute?” He said and spins around with the teddy bear.

“Uhh? Okay?”  Your eyes widen at his actions.

“Eh? Am I making (Y/n)-chan uncomfortable? Sorry.” His smiling face turned into a sad one and looked down.

You suddenly felt guilty.

“No. I’m just shocked. The teddy bear looks cute.” You said and smiled.

“Do you want to hold kuma-chan?” He handed to you the bear named kuma-chan.

“Sure!” You hugged the teddy bear tightly. It was very soft.

“Aww.  I’m jealous of Kuma-chan. (Y/n)-chan never hugged me like that!”  Midorima crossed his arms and glared at the bear.

“You’re cute when you’re like that. Let’s go, let’s play with Kuma-chan.” You kissed him in the cheeks and held his hand.

“OKAY!!” He said cheerfully.

~~~~~~

Kuroko

You and Kuroko were walking in the park.

“(Y/n)-chan… Many boys are looking at you!” He complained and hugged you.

“Aww~ don’t worry, Kuroko-kun. I’m here with you, right?” You patted his head.

“But what if you found someone cuter than me?” He blinked thrice and  pouted.

“I just found someone doesn’t mean I’m going to fall for him. Plus, I only love kuroko-kun.” You hugged back the phantom man.

“I love (Y/N)-chan too!!” He proudly said.

~~~~~~

Murasakibara

“Himuro, did you see the titan?” You asked Himuro but he just rolled his eyes to you.

You and Himuro never got the chance to get along.

“Can you atleast answer the question.” You irritatedly said.

“He’s dead.” He sarcastically said.

Tension was in the eyes of the both of you.

“Awww~! Muro-chin and (Y/n)chin are fighting.” Murasakibara suddenly appeared.

“You’re girlfriend started it.” Himuro said and rolled his eyes again.

“Says the one who’s not answering a simple question.” You gave him back a death glare.

“The two of you shouldn’t fight! I know! I’ll give this cake and the two f you should share it together.” Murasakibara brings out a Red Velvet cake with Cookie on top.

“But, I also wanted this cake so can I eat with you? But we can’t cut the cookie on three because it will be unequal. Uhm? Murochin do you want a cake cause if you don’t, Me and (Y/n)chin could eat it together. “ Murasakibara pouted and thought for a second and no one dared to talk due to being speechless of what he was offering.

“But I want the whole cake for me… (Y/n)chin is on a diet right? It means I can eat the cake whole and all!!” Murasakibara cheered happily.

“You’re not helping!” You and Himuro said in unison.

~~~~~

Kise

You were doing your assignment inside the library when you saw Kise walking towards you while rubbing his eyes and hugging a pillow.

“Kise-kun, what happened to you?” You gave him a sit beside you and he continued silently crying.

“Senpais are mean to me, (Y/n)cchi.” He hugged the pillow tighter.” Am I bad person? Why is everybody mean to me?” He cried harder.

You hugged him, “Not everyone is mean to you.” You handed him a candy. His expression changed when he held the candy. He happily opened it and ate it.

“(Y/n)cchi’s right!” He skipped his way out the library.

******

I’m sorry for not updating for too long. Our internet connection sucks bigtime! But thanks for the patience!