What if they tripped and fell on you

Aomine

“Well, this is a good way to start a wonderful morning.” Aomine said and seductively smiled at you.

“Get off me!” You pushed him and get up.

“Oh by the way, your chest is so soft~”  He teased.

“SHUT UP!”

~~~

Murasakibara

“Murasakibara-kun! You’re so heavy!” You complained.

“Oh. It’s you (Y/n)chin. I thought I fell on a pillow.” He got up and easily pulled you up.

“Ne, can (Y/n)chin be my pillow?” He asked.

“Uhm? I don’t mind at all, Murasakibara-kun.” You  sweetly smiled. "But can you please get off first? It's awkward in a public place." You said and looked around.

~~~

Midorima

“Now, don’t tell me you’re falling for me Shintaro-kun?” You said and winked.

He quickly gets up and brushed off the dust in his shirt.

“It was just a typical play of Fate. Don’t over think, nanodayo.” He said and walk away.

“I can see your blushing~!” You sang

~~~

Kuroko

“I’m sorry, (Y/n)-chan. Are you okay?” Kuroko said and looked at you.

“ Yeah, I think—WAAAAAHH! How long have you been there??!!”

“I was here all the time. I even fell on you. Why is everybody not noticing me?” He said and made a sad face.

“So cute~” You said and pinched his cheeks

~~~~~~

Akashi

“Akashi-kun, are you okay?” You said when you saw the man who fell on you.

“Hmm. Interesting.  This is the first time I accidentally fell on someone.” He got up and helped you.

 “Ahm. It’s fine, I guess?” You unsurely said.

“You should be more than fine. I just confessed.” He said.

“Oh?”

~~~~~

Kise

"I'M SO SORRY, (Y/N)CCHI! I DIDN'T MEAN TO TRIP! I'M NO A PERVERT! SWEAR! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!" Kise said while crying.

"It's okay, Kise-kun. It's not a big deal." You said and tried to calm him down.

"NO!!! I KNOW YOUR ANGRY DEEP INSIDE!!! I'M SORY!! REALLY AM!!" He bowed and cried even harder.

"Has Sakurai influenced you?" 

**************************

Hi guys! Valentine's is so close! I still don't have a lovelife -_-?

Good Thing there's Shin-chan for me XD

Anyways~ Good Night!!