What if you teased them of being gay

Akashi

"What did you say?" Akashi glared at you. Looking straight into your eyes, like he wants to eat you.

"I-I'm just k-k-kidding. T-there's n-no way y-you'll be a g-g-ay." You said nervously.

He walks slowly towards you.

He flicked you in the forehead, "Stop thinking nonsense or else you'll get punished."

Aomine

"Who you calling gay? Kise's not here." Aomine said.

"Aho. I'm calling YOU a gay." You smirked and crossed your arms.

Aomine looked at you with an evil grin. He moves his face closely at yours and kissed you aggressively.

"Kindly say it again, (Y/n)." Aomine teased.

"Yuck! I was kissed by a gay!" You act disgustedly.

"WHAT THE!? HEY! I'M NOT A GAY!" he defended.

"Whatever."

Kise

"No, I'm not." He said while placing his hands on his hips.

"Yes, you are." You said and copied his pose.

"I'm not." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"You are." You crossed your arms and pouted.

"WAAAAAAHHH! (Y/n)cchi is being mean!" Kise cried.

"No, I'm not." You defended.

"Yes, you are!"

"I'm not."

"You are!"

"I think this fighting is not going anywhere?" You thought.

Midorima

After saying some words about Midorima being gay, he held your wrist tightly and pinned you on the wall.

He removed his eyeglass and moved his face closer to you and you blushed.

"Now, try telling those words again." Midorima smirked a bit before releasing you.

"I was joking. You're being defensive, Midorima-kun." You smile faintly while feeling awkward in your position lately.

"Hmph."

~~~

Kuroko

"I'm not a gay. That's very insulting." He said with a bit of an angry tone.

"I'm just teasing, Kuroko-kun. I'm sorry." You looked down in embarrassment

"It's okay. Just don't do it again or else I won't be you friend anymore." He said and smiled.

~~~

Murasakibara

"Gay? Gay means happy, right? That means I'm happy. I'm happy because (Y/n)chin is with me." He said and ate a pocky stick.

"I was actually trying to tease but I'm also happy." You said and cling to his arms.

"Besides, I'm not like Kise-kun to be called a gay like him.

~~~

Kagami

"WHAAATT? Who you calling gay? See this muscles? No match to anyone else! I'm the only one who have this babies! How could you say that I'm a gay?!" He defended making you look at his muscles and abs.

"Just checking what your reaction would be." You said and smiled.

"Plus, if I'm gay, I would be pulling your hair due to insecurities. You're one hell of a hot girl." He said and hugged you tightly.

"Baka."

****

Short one, I know XD..

So since I need to excel and stay on guard with my grades, I will be updating only every Saturdays with 2-3 updates.

That I can assure you all as of this month but I don't know about July and August. But I'll make sure to have a time to update.

Oh, Belated Happy B-day to my bestfriend, LivingDeadChosenOne. Welcome to teenage years XD