What if they found a DEATHNOTE

Akashi

Akashi was walking inside the school grounds when a black notebook caught his attention. He picked it up and read it.

"Death note? Hmm." Akashi opened the notebook and read the instructions.

"Well, this is a killing machine." Akashi threw the notebook in the trash.

"Killing isn't fun if you don't enjoy the blood, the suffering, the screaming and the cryings." Akashi devilishly grinned.

~~~~~~

Aomine

Aomine was walking inside the school grounds when a black notebook caught his attention. He picked it up and read it.

"Neh? What is this? Death note." Aomine examined the notebook by looking at it.

"Ahh, I'm too lazy to read it." Aomine dropped on the floor again and walked away.

~~~~~~

Kise

Kise was walking inside the school grounds when a black notebook caught his attention. He picked it up and read it.

 "UUUWAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! IT"S A DEATH NOTE!!!" KIse screamed and run away leaving the notebook behind but after a while he went back.

"Maybe I should try writing Aominecchi's name in this?" KIse thought for a second.

"No. Aominecchi is still my friend even though his mean to me so~. WAAAAAAAHHHHH A DEATH NOTE! A DEATH NOTE!" KIse shouted as he  run away again.

~~~~~

Kuroko

Kuroko was walking inside the school grounds when a black notebook caught his attention. He picked it up and read it.

"A Death Note?"  Kuroko looked at the notebook for a minute and dialed something on his phone.

"Moshi Moshi, Kuroko."  Someone said in the other line.

"Light-san, your death note is in Kuroko No Basuke. Should I deliver it to you?" Kuroko said 

"Sure. Thanks, Kuroko."  Light said and hung up.

"Should I put Kise-kun's name first before I return it?" Kuroko thought.

~~~~~~~~

Midorima

 Midorima was walking inside the school grounds when a black notebook caught his attention. He picked it up and read it.

"Death Note? Oha Asa said that if saw a Death note I will be granted by a mysterious luck." He stated.

"Ne, Shin-chan? Is that a Death Note? They say if you write the name of a specific person in the note, she or he will die." Takao said proudly.

Midorima smiled an evil one.

"Shin-chan, you look scary." Takao said.

"Prepare to die, Bakao." Midorima said and brought out a pen.

"NOOOO!" Takao screamed.

~~~~~~~~~

Murasakibara

MUrasakibara was walking inside the school grounds when a black notebook caught his attention. He picked it up and read it.

 "Ne? This is not a food." Murasakibara said and threw it away.

~~~~~

Hyuuga

Hyuuga was walking inside the school grounds when a black notebook caught his attention. He picked it up and read it.

 "Death Note, eh?" He looked inside the notebook.

"HAH! I can use this to make the lowerclassmen show respect on us Upperclassmen!" Hyuuga laughed on his own idea.

~~~~~~~~

Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi was walking inside the school grounds when a black notebook caught his attention. He picked it up and read it.

"Is this the one where you put their names and they'll bring back to life?" Kiyoshi think for a moment.

"Of course not! That was so stupid of me! This is the one that if you put your name you'll become a mermaid!" He blurted out.

~~~~~~~~

Another update (^o^)

I was actually thinking of making an Akashi x Reader but suddenly my Death Note fell from the table. Hahaha

So for the next update it's either a Akashi x Reader or an What if.

^,~