Not Basketball Players?

Kise Ryouta posted

If the Generation of Miracle isn't basketball players, what would you think we'll be?

Comment:

Suo Tamaki: You'd be perfect as host club members! Kise-kun as the caring and loving type, Aomine-kun will be the pervert type, Murasakibara kun will be the sweet loving typpe, Akashi-kun as the sadistic emperor type, Midorima-kun as the Tsundere type and Kuroko-kun as the emotionless type! Perfect!

Hinata Shoyo: No! Volleyball players! Since GoM is aslready six players, they'll do a great job!

Suo Tamaki: Host club!

Hinata Shoyo: V-ball players!

Suo Tamaki: Oh, you wanna go shortie?!

Hinata Shoyo: Bring it on, blondie!

Nanase Haruka:You'll do fine as swimmers. After all, you all are talented and skillful.

Kaneki Ken: Half human half ghoul would fit perfectly. Well, you are the"Generation of Miracles".

Nanase Haruka: But swimming is fun and relaxing.

Kaneki Ken*ghoul form* Drowning will be much better, wanna try?

Hiruma Yoichi: Why not try the football team of Deimon High school. You all be a great help and for sure no one gonna beat the Deimon DevilBats now! Hihihihi!

Kazuma Azuma: Baking bread is fun! Try it! Try it!

Hiruma Yoichi: I just said football!

Kazuma Azuma: Baking! Baking!

Kasamatsu Yukio: Kise! Are you indirectly saying that Generation of Miracle is quitting basketball?

Kise Ryouta: It was just a thought!! I didn't actually thought that it will make a commotion like this!

Kasamatsu Yukio: Next time you have thoughts, keep to yourself!

~~~~~

I'm back! Finally! I missed Wattpad!

Who can tell all of the animes character (and what anime they came from) that are written above? First one to comment it correctly will get the dedication for this part ^.^

And for some penny of your thoughts, What do you think if the GoM Isn't basketball players, what are they?

Mine is Butlers XD Just like Hayate, Combat Butler ^0^.