What if they embarrassed their selves in front of you

Akashi (He's not gonna escape this one XD)

You and Akashi were having a dinner date in a restaurant he reserved for only the two of you.

"You literally closed the whole restaurant for the two of us. I thought it was only a 'table reservation'." You quoted the word table reservation since you were expecting that but still it was sweet.

"You know me. As long as you're mine, you're gonna experience different kinds of dates." He raised his cup and cheered with you.

"Really? So you mean there will be a day that were going to have our date on a cemetery?" You sarcastically said that made Akashi choke a bit from his drink.

Akashi laughed that the liquor came out of his nose.

"Shit." Akashi quickly grabbed the napkin and wiped his nose.

You were shock from the scene, " Wow. Now I know why you don't laugh a lot."

Aomine

You were waiting outside Too Academy, waiting for Aomine to fetch you.  He promised you a date today but he was running late.

"(Y/N)!!! I'm sorry I'm late. I woke up and then I forgot. I'm really really sorry." Aomine said while panting.

You looked at him. His hair was messy.Some button of his shirt was not properly arranged. But the mostly you notice was his...

"Uhmm? Aomine-kun. Your zipper is open." You looked away while saying those words.

"WHAT THE!" He quickly turned around and zipped his pants.

A long awkward silence filled the place.

"L-let's go now?" You asked.

"Y-yeah. Sure." Aomine scratched the back of his head.

Kise

"(Y/n)cchi!" Kise knocked on your door and called you out.

"Kise-kun, what are you doing here?" You said after opening the door. He was carrying a box and someballons.

"What do you mean? I'm here to celebrate your birthday!" He said and opened the box which was containing a cake.

"Kise-kun, it's not my birthday and especially ( Random name) is not my name." You frowned as you looked at the caption of the cake, ' Happy Birthday, (Random Name)'.

"Oh. Ahehehe. Uhm.. Ahhh.. Ehhh." Kise slowly closed the box and laughed fakely.

"You know what, (Y/n)cchi? Who cares if someone has birthday today. Let's date." Kise pulled you out of the house leaving the cake and balloons.

Midorima

You and Midorima were walking your way home. Since according to Oha Asa, walking is the best way to go home today.

"I can't believe Oha asa said that." You pouted. since your boyfriend is walking, you'll have to walk too.

"Believe it. Were walking already." He said and rolled his eyes over you.

"You're being grouchy again!" You crossed your arms.

"If you're not complaining every 5 minutes, I wouldn't be!" He shouted back at you.

You just made face which annoyed him.

"Fine! I'll walk alone! Ride a cab or anything!See if I care!" Midorima walked faster than but...

"Damn! That hurts!" He hit a lamp post.

You just laughed at him and stuck your tongue out. His face turned red and chased you.

Murasakibara

"You're carrying to much bags of junk foods." You said as you notice that he was carrying bags of candies that was doubled than the usual number he carries.

"Ehh? This candies are free so I took them." He said. You notice that his walking path was wiggly. It seems like he was having a hard time carrying all the bags.

"You're gonna fall. It looks heavy." You warned.

"I'm not go--eeeehhh!" Murasakibara falls face first on the ground.

You snorted at him.

"Told yah." 

Kuroko

"thanks for helping me sort the boxes in this storage room, Kuroko-kun." You thanked him. You were assigned to clean the boxes in the storage, luckily your partner was sick and Kuroko helped you instead.

"You're welcome. I'm happy that at least I have help you." He said and smiled.

"oh, here's the last box. Kindly place it on the top of the other boxes on the left shelf. Thanks again." You pointed the upper left shelf.

Kuroko lifted the box and carefully placed the box but unfortunately, the other boxes fell. One box fell on Kuroko's head which made it look like a kid using a box as his hat.

"Kuroko-kun, are you okay?" You can't help but to laugh as you removed the box from his head. " I'm sorry. You looked so cute!"

"That kind of humiliating but (Y/n)-chan laughed so I'm good with that." He said.

~~~~~

Chapter 99 and 1 chapter to go before i go on a Hiatus.

I made a surprise for everyone in the next chapter. I don't if you'll like but I'm sure you'll be curious as I am XD