What if they ride a bus with their child/children

Akashi

"Dad, can we try to ride on a bus even once?" (Son's name) asked to his father while looking outside the window of their private car.

"Of course, but not now. It's dangerous for you since many accidents happen in a pubic utilities." Akashi said and pat the head of his child.

Midorima

Midorima and his two daughters ride on a bus home since it was the easier way than waiting for a cab.

"Onee-chan, daddy's still holding his mini statue of liberty. What are we going to do now?" (Second daughter;s name) asked to her sister.

"Let's pretend we don't know him." (First Daughter's name) suggested and the two of them agreed.

"Oi. What are you two murmuring about?"Midorima asked his daughters.

"Sorry, Dad. but we're pretending not to know you." (Second Daughter's name) whispered to his father.

Midorima looked at his daughters the whole ride. None of them talked to Midorima until they went out of the bus.

Aomine

Aomine was playing basketball with his two sons, after getting tired they all decided to take a bus home.

"Look Dad! That man's hair is so curly!" (First Son's name) said and laughed.

"Oh!Oh! Look at that ugly old lady!" (Second Son's name) pointed out the lady who was sitting in the front.

Their laugh was causing attention to the others so Aomine scolded them.

"Here's a deal, everything you see now, let's talk about it  AT HOME. Okay?" Aomine said to his Sons.

"Okay, Dad." they said.

Not a moment after, "Look, Dad! We're going to talk about that man with a big nose when he got home!" They both said in chorus.

Kise

"(Daughter's Name)cchi~ why are you so far away from me? Sit beside me!" Kise said as he sees his child sitting 3 rows away from him.

"Don't wanna." She replied.

"But... But.." Teary eyed, Kise pouted.

"Nuh uh." she said and shook her head.

"I'll give you a new dress." Kise bribed.

"Pink it'll be." (Daughter's name) said and sit next to her father who is now wearing a big smile.

Kuroko

"Daddy, why do we have to ride a bus home?" (Daughter's name) looked at her father with the same expression as her father.

"Because it is the easiest way to reach our home." Kuroko answered.

"What about  a taxi?" she asked.

"Too expensive. It's just the two of us." He answered.

"Why don't you buy a car instead? It'll be lot easier." She suggested.

"Much more expensive." Kuroko sighed. "Your mom talked you into this, did n't she?"

Murasakibara

"No, we're not going to ride a bus home." Murasakibara said to his child.

"But why noooooooottttt~?" (Daughter's name) and (Son's name) complained in chorus.

"I just don't want to." Murasakibara answered and munch his potato chips.

"Oh I remembere. Mom told me you hate buses because you always had to duck because your always hitting the ceiling." (Daughter's name) said.

"Being tall has some disadvantage too huh." (Son's name) said.

"Tsk. (Y/n)-chin." 

*****

Yes! After 10 days, i finally updated this XD

I'm really busy this month since examination is close. Wish me luck the I'll pass it especially Mathematics XD

High school algebra is getting hard every year!