The Basketball Players prt.2

Ali-chan: WELCOME BACK! Here I am again. I won't introduce myself anymore I know that you're all already know me. And of course our guedt: Kise Ryouta, Aomine Daiki, Midorima Shintaro, Murasakibara Atsuhi, Akashi Seijuro, Kagami Taiga and Kuroko Tetsuya!

So no, I'm going to ask you guys, Individually.

Kise: Wait! I hate hearing that! Isn't that what the teachers says when they're going to have a graded recitation? I HAVEN'T OPEN MY BOOKS FOR A WEEK!

Kuroko: Relax! Ali-cha is not gonna ask us something hard. -turns to Ali-chan- You're not, right?

Ali-chan: I was actually thinking of asking you about algebra...

Aomine: I don't know I what i just hear but there's definitely a word BRA.

Kise: PEEEEEERRRRRRVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRTTTTT!!!!!

Kagami: Can I punch him?

Midorima: Morons.

Akashi: Hush if you please. Let's continue now wit the interview.

Ali-chan: Okay. Since Kise and Murasakibara had their interview, not asking you stuffs anymore.

Kise: Okayy~

Murasakibara: -nods-

Ali-chan: Now, Dai-kun, how do you react when people calls you 'Darkie', 'Black' or names that has something to do with your skin tone?

Aomine: Keep it cool. Don't give a damn about what they say.

Kagami: Blackie.

Aomine: WHY YOU!! AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A SPLIT BROW!

Midorima: So cool, Aomine. Way to keep it cool.

Aomine: Shut up!

Ali-chan: Psh. Anyway, Sei-tan, as said in the anime, you're the one to see the potentials of Kuroko-kun as a basketball player, how come you you didn't win against him?

Akashi: As you can see, if it's a battle between me and Tetsuya, victory is mine but yet, there's 5 people in the court, so I wasn't able to go against him by full force due to Taiga. I loose not just by myself.

Kise: So you're like putting blame on your teammates?

Akashi: I didn't say anything like that.

Kuroko: But if you read between the lines, you are blaming them.

Akashi: I said, I'm not.

(Hayama: Reo-nee! Akashi's blaming us for our loss from Seirin!)