What if you heard them sleep talking

Akashi

You were walking towards Akashi’s Bedroom. The two of you have a math test tomorrow so he insisted to tutor you for the exam. You opened the door only to see your boyfriend is sleeping.

“Akashi-kun?” He was lying on the bed with a book in his face.

“Silly Emperor.” You removed the book from his face and put a blanket on him.

“(Y/n)…” He mumbled. You look at him. He was sleep talking.

“Don’t leave me.” He continues mumbling.

“I’ll never do that.” You held his hand.

“Do that and you’ll regret it.” Akashi opened his eyes.

“You’re awake!” 

“No. Just now but I heard everything you said, (Y/n).Don’t ever leave me.” He said and kissed you in the forehead.

~~~

Shintaro

You are searching a book inside the library. You are with your boyfriend. When you finally saw what you were searching for you went back to the table and saw Midorima sleeping.

“Midorima-kun?” You looked at him. He was napping his head in the table. “I told you not to tire yourself out with basketball training.” You removed his eyeglasses and placed them inside Midorima’s bag.

“Takao, you idiot.” He talked while sleeping.

“huh? Talking in your sleep?” You tried to  listened to what he said.

“Don’t take (Y/n)-chan from me. She’s mine.” He continues.

“Aww~ I should have recorded it.” You took out your phone and recorded everything he said.

“Her sign is perfect with my sign, so we’re meant to be. And I love her.” He said.

“I love you too, My Tsundere Carrot.” You slightly pinched his nose.

~~~~

Aomine

“Aomine-kun!” You shouted when you got to the rooftop.

You saw him sleeping on the bench.

“Idiot, always skipping training.” You walked to him and poke his shoulders.

“Aomine-kun, you need to train.” You said but as a reply he pulled you into him and he hugged you.

“Aomine-kun! Is this one of your tricks!?”You shouted but he just snored.

“The one who can truly love you is me, (Y/n).” He murmured.

“Sleep talking?” You slightly blushed at what he said.

“Even though your boobs are not that big.” He added.

“Still a pervert. What did I expect?” You roll your eyes and press your face in his chest.

~~~~

Kuroko

You stared at the sleeping face of Kuroko. You found him sleeping in the bench inside the court.

“So cute.” You were stunned by the cuteness of your boyfriend.

“Vanilla Shakes are the best.” He chuntered in his sleep.

“Huh? Chocolate shakes are the best.” You defended.

“No... Vanilla” He continued.

“ Chocolate.”  You said.

“Still Vanilla and that’s it.” He said and snored

“Geez. Kuroko-kun is hard to fight with when he is sleeping.” You pouted.

~~~~

Kise

You and Kise were having a picnic under a big tree but suddenly, Kise fell asleep on your shouders.

“Kise-kun? Are you okay?” You asked but he was just snoring.

You his head on your lap and brushed his hair with your fingers.

“Basketball.” He whispered.

“Hmm?” You looked at him confused.

“Photoshoot.” He added.

“Fangirls.” He continued.

“Kurokocchi.”

“Seriously? Even in your sleep, you still think of Kuroko-kun?” You pouted.

~~~~

Murasakibara

"I cup of Vanilla." You looked at the at the titan who is sleeping in the sifa at you're house.

"Murasabara-kun?" 

"I tablespoon of cinnamon powder." He added.

"Flour."

"Sugar."

"Egg."

"Strawberries."

"Wow.I think he just mentioned the ingredients o the Strawberry cake." You took a pen and a paper and listed down what he was mumbling.

~~~~~~

 I just realize it's like 5 in the moning and I haven't got a nice sleep (and I also haven't reviewed for our test) XD

P.S ( Angelocchi please don't tell Ma'am that I wasn't reviewing ^.^)