What If You have your Monthly period?

Akashi

You have your period today and as well your P.E class which is swimming. You don't know how to say to your Teacher about it since he is boy so instead you went to your boyfriend, Akashi Seijuro and told him about your situation.

"Akashi. I have my period today. Can you tell that to Sensei?" You said and he pulled you to the sensei.

"I and as well as her are going back classroom." Akashi said bluntly.

"And why, Akashi?" The teacher asked.

"Because I said so. Defy and I'll slit your throat." Akashi said and pulled you back to the classroom.

"Thank you, Akashi. You save me back there." You said to him while looking down in humiliation.

"Well, of course. You still need to pay me back." He lifted your chin and looked straight into your eyes.

"A-akashi?"

~~~~

Aomine

You have your period today and as well your P.E class which is swimming. You don't know how to say to your Teacher about it since he is boy so instead you went to your boyfriend, Aomine Daiki and told him about your situation.

"Aomine-kun. I have my period today. Can you tell that to Sensei?" You said.

"No. That sensei is a pervert. I have a plan." He said and looked at you.

"So what's the plan then?" You looked at him and raised your eyebrow.

"Fake a faint and I'll carry you to the infirmary so you can rest there for a while." He said and smiled at you.

~~~~~~

Kise

You have your period today and as well your P.E class which is swimming. You don't know how to say to your Teacher about it since he is boy so instead you went to your boyfriend, Kise Ryouta and told him about your situation.

"Hey, (Name)cchi! Let's swim together! Please!" Kise said with his puppy dog eyes.

"Kise, I can't." You said

"Why???Don't you want to swim with me?" He said with a teary eyes.

"No! It's not that. It's just that.. that.. I have my period today. Can you tell that to sensei?" You said and looked down.

"WHAT?! A-ARE YOU OKAY THEN??? DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE TO THE HOSPITAL? DO YOU NEED A MEDICINE OR SOMETHING?? TELL ME (NAME)CCHI IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, OKAY?" Kise panicked .

"It's just a monthly period. I'm not sick, you know." You said.

~~~~~

Shintaro

You have your period today and as well your P.E class which is swimming. You don't know how to say to your Teacher about it since he is boy so instead you went to your boyfriend, Midorima Shintaro and told him about you situation.

"Shin-kun. I need to tell you something." You said and he looked at you.

"What is it, (Name)-chan?" He asked you.

"I-i have a period. C-can you tell that to Sensei?" You said with a bit of stutter.

Midorima blushes when you said that.

"O-okay. A-are you alright? Not that I care or anything. Your my girlfriend after all." He said and looked away.

"I'm fine, don't worry you little tsun-tsun." You teased and pinched his nose.

"I'm not worried and don't call me tsun-tsun! Now go back to the classroom and don't move a lot. Not that I'm concern. Oha Asa said that (Your Zodiac Sign) might suffer from illness so take care." He said and run away.

~~~~

Kuroko

You have your period today and as well your P.E class which is swimming. You don't know how to say to your Teacher about it since he is boy so instead you went to your boyfriend, Kuroko Tetsuya and told him about your situation.

"Kuroko-kun. I have my period today. Can you tell that to sensei?" You said while blushing.

"Okay, (Name)-chan." He said while smiling and went to that pool area.

"Guess he doesn't know what 'period' means?" You thought.

~~~~

Murasakibara

You have your period today and as well your P.E class which is swimming. You don't know how to say to your Teacher about it since he is boy so instead you went to your boyfriend, Murasakibara Atsushi and told him about your situation.

"Mura-kun. I have my period today. Can you tell that to sensei?" You asked him.

"Ew. That's gross,(Name)-chin. But I'll tell sensei about it. Just rest in the classroom and eat this pocky." He said.

*****

I missed wattpad already!

Here's another update.

Comment. Vote. And be a friend ;')

LoveLots to my Sugoi and Kawaii Readers..