What if they went to your house at night?

Scenario:

You were just reading a book inside your bedroom. Your parents were on a business trip and you older sister woks overnight shift so for short, you were alone.

You like the silence and took it as an opportunity to relax until you heard some knocked at the door.

You went downstairs and...

Kise

"(Y/c)cchi! Do you want to build a snowman~ Come out, let's go and play!" kise sang by the door.

"Go away, Kise-kun." You said and frowned.

"Okay, bye~" He continued singing.

"I mean it. Go away." You said and punched the door.

"Aww~ But (Y/n)cchi is alone! Your mom called me to accompany you. SO LET'S HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY!" He jumpedin joy.

You opened the door and sighed.

"Come in already." You said and he quickly went inside.

"Yey! Party, party, party! Party, party, party~!" He sang while dancing the conga.

"Don't worry (Y/n)cchi. I'm not a pervert so I'm not gonna do anything to you." He said and kissed you in the cheeks.

~~~~

Aomine

"Oi! (Y/n)! Are you there?" You heard Aomine knocking over the door. You opened it and saw the tan man.

"Geez. Do you know how cold it is outside?" He complained as he removed his jacket.

"Sorry, Aomine-kun. I wasn't expecting any visitors in a time like this. Why are you doing in here anyway?" You took the jacket and hung it.

"I thought my girlfriend will need a little warming since it's a cold night." He said and winked. You took a pillow from the couch and hit it on Aomine's face.

"Pervert!" You keep hitting Aomine.

"Stop! Stop! I was just kidding. Your big sis asked me a favor to watch you until the night is over." He said while dodging your hits.

"Hmph! You're sleeping on the couch!" You said and walk to the stairs.

"We can sleep together at your bed." He said flirtatiously.

"Couch!" You shouted.

~~~~

Akashi

"(Y/n), you're taking too long. I'm losing my patience." Akashi said and you run to the door and quickly opened it.

"I'm sorry, Akashi-kun! I was upstairs." You apologize as he enters.

"No excuses. You made me wait so I'll be sleeping in here." Akashi said and sat of the sofa.

"W-what?" You stuttered.

"I know you're alone right now. So I'll keep you company for the whole night." He unbuttons the first three buttons in his shirt.

" A-akashi-kun... Uhm.."

"I'm just teasing you. Don't worry, I'm sleeping on the sofa beside your bed so I can keep an eye on you." He patted your head.

"That would be nice. Thanks, Akashi-kun." You said and hugged him.

~~~~

Kuroko

You opened the door and saw Kuroko,

"Sorry for bothering you, (Y/n)-chan but your mother called and said you're all alone. I thought you might want some company." He said and bowed.

"That's so sweet of you, Kuroko-kun. Sure, come in." You let him in.

He planned the evening for the two of you. H made you a dinner then you two watched movies until you fell asleep.

He lifted you up an placed you on your bed.

"Sweet dreams, (Y/n)-chan." He said and kissed you in the cheek.

~~~

Midorima

"Open the door, nanodayo!" Midorima complained as he knocked.

You opened the door and he entered the house.

"Why are you here, Midorima-kun?" You asked

"Oha Asa said that I need to be in a/an (Zodiac) house in the night. Your house is the nearest so here I am." He said and comfortably sat in the couch.

"Okay, make yourself comfortable which you are right now?" You unsurely said and went upstairs to your room.

Sitting on the chair while looking at your laptop, suddenly felt warm arms wrapped around your waist.

"I was actually worried about you being left all alone. I'm staying here for the night. Being clumsy you are, I know something might go wrong so I'm here for you." He said in is over protective and securing voice.

~~~

Murasakibara

"(Y/n)-chin? Are you in there? (Yyyyyy/nnnnnn)-ccccccchhhhhhiiiiinnn?" Murasakibara yelled at his childish voice.

"What are you doing in here, Murasakibara?" You asked as he enters the door.

"I don't have any food left in my cabinets so I thought that you stored lots of them since your parents are away." He said and went to the kitchen.

"Don't eat it all!" You scolded him.

"Don't worry, I'll share with (Y/n)-chin." He said and ate the chips.

"How long are you going to stay here? It's already dark." You asked.

"As long as my tummy is full and (Y/n)-chin is secured for the night!" He said and hugged you tightly.