What If you slipped and fell on them?

Akashi

You were walking and didn’t notice the banana peel on your way so you stepped on it, slipped and fell on Akashi.

“Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. Is (Y/n) already falling for me?” Akashi smirked and you quickly get up.

“I’m sorry, Akashi-kun!” You said and bowed.

“A simple sorry won’t do. You need a severe punishment.” Akashi said while he was getting up.

He looked straightly to your eyes…

“Ha? What do you mean?” You were dumbfounded at what he said.

“I’ll show you what I mean.” He said and pulled you into a kiss.

~~~

Aomine

You were walking and didn’t notice the banana peel on your way so you stepped on it, slipped and fell on Aomine.

“(Y/n), if you want to feel my abs, you could just ask for it.” Aomine smiled at you seductively.

“A-aho! I didn’t mean to slip!” You get up and brushed off the dust in your shirt.

“Oh come on. I know you’re fantasizing about my body.” He gets up and opens his arms.

“EWWW! Get away from me!” You ran away from him but he chased you.

“YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE CHARM OF MY BODY!!” he shouted.

“EWWW!! Aomine, don’t say bad words!!” You shouted back.

~~~

Midorima

You were walking and didn’t notice the banana peel on your way so you stepped on it, slipped and fell on Midorma.

“I’m sorry, Shintaro-kun!” you got up and helped Midorima in getting up.

“It’s okay .Don’t worry” He said and slightly smiled but suddenly the both of you notice a broken figurine.

“NOW I’M NOT OKAY!! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE!!! IT’S BROKEN! MY LUCKY ITEM IS BROKEEN!!! DON’T YOU THAT CANCER RANKED LAST TODAY AND I NEED HAT LUCKY ITEM!!!! IT TOOK ME HOURS JUST TO GET THAT FIGURINE!!” He kneeled and looked hysterically at the figurine.

“Blah blah. Tsundere.” You covered your ears and walked away, leaving Midorima blabbering about his broken lucky item.

~~~

Kise

You were walking and didn’t notice the banana peel on your way so you stepped on it, slipped and fell on Kise.

“Ouch! That hurts (Y/n)cchi!” Kise said while rubbing his butt.

“I’m sorry, Kise-kun.” You said and laughed at his reaction.

“(Y/n)cchi is laughing at me!! Mean-ssu!! WAAAAAAHHH!!” He cried.

“Gay…” You whispered.

~~~

Murasakibara

You were walking and didn’t notice the banana peel on your way so you stepped on it, slipped and fell on Murasakibara who was carrying loads of Chocolates.

“I’m sorry, Murasakibara-kun.” You got up and saw a chocolate melted in your shirt but you didn’t notice a mark of chocolate on your cheek.

“Ne? There’s a chocolate on (Y/n)chin.” He said.

“Uhm. Yeah, don’t worry it’s fine.” You said and used a handkerchief towipe the chocolate but suddenly Murasakibara kissed your cheek.

“Chocolate is better with (Y/n)chin.” He said and kissed your cheek again.

~~~

Kuroko

You were walking and didn’t notice the banana peel on your way so you stepped on it, slipped and fell on Kuroko.

“I’m very sorry, Kuroko-kun.” You said.

“It’s okay.as long as (Y/n0-chan is fine, I am too.” He said and made a small smile

“Aww~ that’s so sweet. Come, I’ll buy you a vanilla shake.” You said and put your arms around Kuroko’s neck.

*****

YESSSS! Another update!!

I actually made this because I was skipping while humming and suddely I tripped and my sister just laughed at me --________________--

Anyways, Gomen minna-san for not having time to update ^.^v

feel free to make request , I don't bite. I just eat human flesh. JOKE! but my boyfriend do(Ayato Kirishima >o<) If you don't know well, it's your loss not mine ^______^.

okay, I'm getting crazy so good byeeeeee!!

P.S.: please read my others story ^.^ thanks!!