Q n' A with the Formless Player

Ali-chan:

Here I am again. I know some might be irritated by me as of now but don't care XD.

So just like the last time, I removed some question that are out of my reach to answer or just being repeated. And reminder, I haven't read the manga yet so if there' a question that is kinda related to the manga, I'll the go with flow cause i won't know the answer ^.^

And also, I just picked two question per Fan since Daiki mentioned last time that he will be only answering two question per Fan.

Here it is~

****

Aomine Daiki: So let's get this party started! Who's the First lucky babe to have a one-on-one session with me?

Kuroko Tetsuya: Aomine-kun, please don't talk that way. You're going to scare the Fans away.

Izuki Shun: You're gonna BLOW the FANS away XD. Get it? Get it?

Kagami Taiga: Stop with the electric fan already, Izuki-senpai! Let's just the askin' startin'!

@Haharuru

 can i ask here?

if yes then,

what is your favourite subject?

and what do you think about AoKaga?

Aomine Daiki: Dismissal is the best subject ever! AoKaga? What the hell is an AoKaga?

Ali-chan: Aomine + Kagami = AoKaga.

Aomine Daiki: Does Taiga Kagami have a sister?

Kuroko Tetsuya: Apparently none.

Aomine Daiki: Then who's that 'Kagami'?

Kise Ryouta: Duh! It's you and Kagamicchi! It's a couple name for the two of you. Many people ship it!

Aomine Daiki: Yuck! This world had gone mad! Who would ship me with that spilt-brow?!

Ali-chan: *raises hand slowly*

Kagami Taiga: Seriously! That's so gross!

Aomine Daiki: That's so aasdfghjklutrwertyuiopl,vcxzsdrtyhjjmkuytrd. That's what I think about it!

@akaseiempress

  Here's my question: Your boat is sinking, who would you save? Momoi Satsuki or Horikita Mai? 

Aomine Daiki: I pick none! First, I don't have a boat. Second, I'm a basketball player not a Seaman.