The Basketball Players

Ali-chan: Welcome Daikiss,Kisses,Slaves,FAntoms,Lucky Items, Candies, Kagaminators and ALI-gators (If there is XD) So as the demand of our great emperor, Sei-tan, here it is! The 'Ask ??' With a twist of interview from me!

So let's us now welcome, THE GENERATION OF MIRACLE WITH KUROKO TETSUYA AND KAGAMI TAIGA!!

Kise: Hello, everybodyyyyyyyyy!

Midorima: A fine chapter to you all.

Akashi: Greetings.

Kagami: Yow!

Aomine: Hey Babes~

Kuroko: Hello.

Murasakibara: I'm hungry.

Ali-chan: Nice one, Mura-chan! Anyway, as Akashi demanded, We are all gathered in here not only because of the Q n' A and the interview but also because of the 74th chapter and 75th chapter of this FanFic!

Kuroko: Congratulations, Ali-chan.

Akashi: -nods-

Midorima: Good job, Ali.

Kise: Way to go! Here, have some photobook!

Ali-chan: no thanks.

Aomine: Nah, who cares?

Kagami: Uhm? You? You're part of this FanFic , moron.

Murasakibara: So this is a celebration? Where's the food?

Ali-chan: Shut up you all first. So since it is a celebration, we're going to play 'Anime Game'. First Question: What anime are you think you are in if there's no Kuroko No Basket? And why?

Kise: I'll be definitely be in Ouran High school Host or Shonen Hollywood but I'll just stand out the most! Why? Because they're cool and they totally want me in their league.

Aomine: I'll be in Fairytail. I think you know why... -grins-

Akashi: Attack on Titan is a perfect fit for me. I'm good with blood and I can handle Titans.

Murasakibara: I can be in Yumeiro Patissiere but my part would only be eating or Kaichou wa Maid-sama but I would be also eating. there's many food, that's why.

Midorima: I'll fit in any anime. As long as I'm me.

Kuroko: I already went to different kinds of animes, but I guess no one noticed. -sighs- But I would like to be in Fruits basket as a member of the Sohma Family.