What if they wear a maid outift

Akashi

"No." Akashi said and return on reading his book.

"Why?" You asked as you held up high the cute maid outfit you made perfectly with Akashi's body.

"Did you ever saw an Emperor wore that kind of outfits?" Akashi glared at the dress. You just shook your head in response.

"Exactly, because they're not fit for royalties. Plus, I don't need outfits like that to serve you. I can serve right now perfectly." Akashi wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you to him.

Aomine

"Why do people wear this stuffs?!" Aomine complains as he tries to scratch his back.

"But you like it when Mai-chan wears clothes like that in the magazines." You rolled your eyes and crossed arms.

"It's because she looks hot in a maid outfit. I look like an idiot in this!" He said and gestured the whole outfit.

"But you know what looks more hot in this outfit?" Aomine smiled seductively and looked straight at you.

"Oh no, you won't!"

Kuroko

"This is actually cute on me, (Y/n)-chan." Kuroko commented as he looks at his reflection in the mirror.

You made him wear your uniform which was a maid outfit since you work part time in a Maid Café. You matched it with a long blue wig for him to wear.

He posed in front of the mirror.

"Gosh. It suits you better than me!" You said and pouted.

Kise

"Is it just me or I'm just really getting more fabulous than ever?" Kise said as he poses in front of your camera.

You asked him a favor by being the model for your report.

"Kise-kun, please don't talk too much. I can't get a perfect shot from you." You said and adjusted the lens of your camera.

He was wearing a maid outfit and 3-inchstilletos. You paired it with a yellow wig tied up into pig tails which looked perfectly for him.

"Sorry." He said and made the perfect posed for you to shoot.

"My boyfriend looks more beautiful than me."

Midorima

"I can't believe you two tricked me into this." Midorima said while looking all red due to embarrassment.

"We didn't trick you. You were just easy to fool." Takao said and the bot of you laughed.

You two edited the Oha Asa update and made him listen to his luck and according to that he needs to wear a maid outfit and a green wig for more luck to come. And he believed it.

"You look so cute, Midorima-kun!" You squealed over your boyfriend and took pictures of him.

"Stop that, (Y/n)!" He said while trying to cover up his face.

"Don't cover your face! Smile!" You instructed and Takao just laughed.

Murasakibara

"My dress is more fabulous than yours (Y/n)-chin." Murasakibara said while comparing his dress to yours.

You two we're cosplaying an anime who wears Maid outfits. You didn't want to go alone so you made one for Murasakibara and drag him along but it looks like it's bad idea.

"Hey, missy. My dress is cuter than yours." Murasakibara boasted to the lady wearing also a maid outfit.

"My dress is much more beautiful." He boasted again to others.

"M-murasakibara-kun.D-don't." You sighed and sweat drop.