Last Chapter

So after a looooooonnngggg time of writing this book (10 months to be exact) , this would be the first time I'm really OUT OF IDEAS... Dead serious. Me? Out of ideas?

So, since I don't know what to do, what to write, what to say... I think you know where this will get..

I'm ending my book with the very last idea I have so here it goes~

"HOW THEY SAY GOODBYE?"

(This will just be things they would say)

Akashi

"Oh. You're leaving?"

"Canada, I see. Well, I guess I have no choice but to give you goodbye gift."

(Your imagination can work this out :D)

Aomine

"WHAT?! YOU'RE LEAVING??!! IS IT BECAUSE OF ME? WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME!??"

"I'm sorry for yelling, it's just that France is so far! Dammit!"

"We can work this out right? Don't you dare forget me!I-i love you."

Kise

"DOON'NT LEAAAAAVVE MEEEEHHH!! Pleaaaseee! Is it about that I accidentally spilled coffee on your favorite dress?"

"What? What dress? I didn't do anything... DOOON'T LEAVE ME!"

"Don't get close to other guys! Don't forget to text me!Doncha evah evah forget me!"

"Goodbyeee. I love you!"

Kuroko

"See you."

"Well, It's not like I'm never going to see you again. We can always chat through the internet, right? We may able to get to the point that we're going to really miss each other but that's a challenge for us."

"I can wait for the day I'll see you again, (Y/n)-chan."

Midorima

"bye."

"It's your choice to leave me here in Japan, then go!"

"I'm sorry. I..I just didn't think of this day will come. I-im going to miss you. Take care of yourself, you're clumsy after all."

Murasakibara

"England? Is that a new candy store?"

"A country, I thought Japan is the only country in the world?"

"There are many more? Cool... but I'm not going there. Who's going to protect (y/n)-chin?"

"Just eat sweets and you won't miss me anymore but even though, I'll miss you. Just don't forget to send me candies when you get there, okay? byeeeeeee."

***

That's it.

Thanks for all the readers who stayed with me from the very beginning till the end :))

Thank you my ALI-gators <3<3

and thank you for reading this XD

for the last question, what chapter do you like the most in this book?

Peace out,

DeadlyYoungLady~