What if you heard them practicing how to say 'I love you'

Full title is:

What if you heard them practicing how to tell you 'I love you'

KIse

You were walking towards the Girls restroom when you heard a man talking inside the Boys Restroom which is near the Girls restroom.

You tried listening and were shocked when you recognized the voice, it was Kise.

“(Y/N)cchi! I’ve been wanting to tell you this that I really love you! Do you feel the same way too? NO! That’s so lame. I need to think of another one.” You heard him said so you slightly opened the door and saw Kise talking to his reflection in the mirror.

“I love you (Y/N)cchi and  I’m serious! I promise that if you feel the same way I’ll try to be less annoying ang irritating and love you than my fangirls. I will always protect you and I will never break your heart or else I will quit basketball!” He sincerely said.

“Really?” You entered the Boys Restroom and Kise turned around in shock.

“(N-name)cchi? W-what a-are you d-doing here???Are you listening to me??” Kise said while shaking.

“Do you mean everything you said?” You asked him and went in front of him.

“Of course,I do! I love you since then but I’m afraid you will reject me.” Kise covered his face like he was going to cry but you removed his hands from his face.

“I love you too.” You said and hugged him.

~~~

Kuroko

You were walking towards the Girls restroom when you heard a man talking inside the Boys Restroom which is near the Girls restroom.

You tried listening and were shocked when you recognized the voice, it was Kuroko.

“I love you, (Y/N)-san.” You heard him said so you slightly opened the door and there you saw him talkingto his reflection in the mirror.

“I really love you,(Y/N)-san. I love you more than I love Vanilla Shakes in Maji’s.” He said in front of the mirror.

You turned around and giggled at his sentence. “Oh Kuroko, I love you too.” You whispered and you started walking away but a soft touch of a handhold your wrist.

“Do you really love me too, (Y/N)-san?” Kuroko asked.

“Waaah! How did you get there so fast?” You screamed.

“I was here for a while and I heard what you said. Do you mean it?” He asked and looked straight in to your eyes.

“I do, Kuroko.” You said and smiled at him.

“Good to know.” He made a small smile and kissed you in the cheeks.

~~~

Akashi

You were walking towards the Girls restroom when you heard a man talking inside the Boys Restroom which is near the Girls restroom.

You tried listening and were shocked when you recognized the voice, it was Akashi.

“I love you. I order you to love me back.” You heard him say so you slightly opened the door and saw him talking to his reflection in the mirror.

“I love you (Y/N) and I want you to be my empress until the word ends. Defy and you’ll regret it.” You smiled at what he was doing.

“I would love to be your empress.” You said but didn’t enter the Restroom.

“Good.” Akashi smiled from his reflection and one moment, his was already carrying you to the gym.