What if you saw them crying

Akashi

You slowly entered your Fiance's room, you begin hearing sniffs. You saw him in his study table, crying.

"Akashi-kun! Are you alright?" You asked.

"Never better. I guess I'm just being a bit emotional. It's been 7 years since the day you became mine." He said and wiped his tears away.

You gave him a back hug and press your face in his back.

"That gave me a fright. I thought there for a second that you were crying because you're going to be tied wit me forever."

"I would never. Sorry for making you worry. I love you, (Y/n)." He said as he turns to you and hugged you tightly.

~~~

Aomine

" Why the hell are you crying, Aomine-kun?" You were shocked when you entered his room and you heard sobs.

"My... My..." He whispers.

"Your what?" You started to get worried about him.

"MY NEW HORIKITA MAI MAGAZINE IS MISSING! I JUST BOUGHT YESTERDAY AND I CAN'T FIND IT!!!" HE screamed and started looking around his room to find the magazine.

You popped a vein and hit his head with one of his magazines.

"YOU BASTARD!"

~~~

Kise

"(Y/n)cchi." He calls out while his face is facing the ground.

"What's wrong?" You asked him when suddenly you saw few drops of crystals from his face.

He quickly pulled you into a hug.

"Let's stay like this for awhile." With that tone of voice, you knew there something is really wrong.

"You can tel me everything, Kise-kun? What is it?" You said while trying to comfort him.

He broke the hug and reached for his bag. He took out something.

"Look at this! It's the wort picture of me ever! And they made it as the cover! I'm gonna loose my fans! I'm gonna lose my fans!" He angrily said as he waves the magazine in you face.

"Seriously? That's it?" You sighed.

~~~~

Midorima

"Are you— crying?" Your eyes widen hen you saw him crying but he quickly wiped his tears.

"No! I'm not! There was just dust in my eyes!" He defended.

"Really?" You said.

"Whatever! I said I'm not crying! I will never cry! Not now! No ever! So stop asking " He said and walked away.

~~~

Kuroko

"Kuroko, is there something wrong?" You asked worriedly when you saw him crying.

"Oh. This are just tears of joy. I'm happy because (Y/n)-chan is with me." He said and smiled.

"That's so sweet." You smiled at him too.

~~~

Murasakibara

"There. There. Stop crying now. There is still many pastry stores we can buy at." You said while patting Murasakibara's back.

"But they make the best chiffon cake! I want a chiffon cake!" He said and cried even harder.

"So childish.. yet so cute~" You said and comforted the male again.

****

There you go! My last update for now.

School is starting so maybe I won't be active in wattpad anymore.

GOSH! I'm already an 8-grader! XD

Well see you soon, My ALI-gators^.^