Chapter 30.

Farah's POV :
It's been a week since I've seen Trey. I haven't heard from him at all, and he hasn't posted anything on social networks. He did not text me as I was sure he would. He went against his word, disappearing.

Maybe this was his way of leaving me.

Weeks passed, and then those week turned into months. I was working on many things. I continued to act, but also write occasionally. Trey hadn't been on any interviews. He was working in silence, and every now and then I wondered if he just wanted to disappear from the world.

"I'm going to my writing class." I told my mom.

It was my first day, and I wanted to work on writing a book. My parents agreed to let me stay with them, and I was more than thankful.
I grabbed my car keys off the counter, leaving out to the garage where my car was waiting. I quickly started it up, pulling fast so I wasn't late to class at four.

When I arrived, it wasn't as packed as I thought. I waked gently up the steps to the doors, walking through clumsily.

"Ma'am." A lady at the front desk greeted me.

"Hi, I'm im here for writing classes. I'm-"

"I know who you are Farah. I am a very big fan of you. Through those doors right there." She pointed across from us.

"Thank you mam." I managed a nice smile, walking through the doors.

A small group of people sat in chairs in a circular group. One chair was empty, and I silently approached it, sitting down awkwardly.

"Well hello. I'm Steve. I help train writers, you must be Farah?" He asked me.

"That's me.." I laughed soft.

"So sweet to have you. Trey look who it is?" He laughed, looking behind him.

Behind him appeared Trey. He looked well, weak but well. He was more fit, muscles shown deep within him. His eyes were dropped, he looked at me briefly then off.

I wanted to frown. Now I understood, he was probably trying to get away from me, then I show up here.

"I, I never knew Trey came here." I choked on my own words.

"He's been coming for a while now." Mike smiled.

I couldn't take my eyes off Trey. I wanted him to look at me, see the weakness in my eyes, nothing about this was okay. I know I looked like Id been crying for years, because damn it sure feels like it.

I at least cry multiple times a day for losing the bond we had so long ago.

"You'll have to excuse me." He stood up, making small eye contact as he pushed hard through the door.

The group got quiet, looking puzzled.

"I'll be right back too Steve." I followed after him.

When I opened the doors, he was no where to be found in the lobby.

"He said he was leaving ma'am." The lady at the desk glanced over at me.

I rushed through the doors, seeing him walk fast to his car. I rushed through the car lot, reaching his car as he hopped in. I wanted to scream at him, but I couldn't find the words, I didn't want to fight.

"Don't leave." I gripped on his arm.

He turned around, looking at my eyes. They were welling up with tears, and so were his.

"You've cried a lot, haven't you?" He basically confirmed with himself.

"You told me you'd come back." I lost my voice.